View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 07:32 PM   #2
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maleforyou View Post
1. Would you rather never orgasm again or never be able to make anyone else orgasm no matter how hard you tried (including toys, over cam or during sex of course)? The only exception would be if someone else took your place.

I would rather never orgasm

2. Would you rather your closest family (parents, siblings or children) or your closest friends found out about your kinks? If they already know replace with the worse secret about you that no-one knows.

I think closest family because you can trust your family that they will never leave you or share your secret with anyone else... Sharing kinks with family is a bit awkward though .

3. Would you rather perform your kinks for who you picked above or see them perform them? (If they perform there's no assumption that they'd like it but they'd be forced to do it anyway).

Niether. But if I have to choose I would rather watch them perform

4. Would you rather never be able to do your favourite kink again (you'd still crave it but you'd magically be stopped from performing it) or remove the inhibition that stops you doing one of your hard limits (you'd still have to deal with all the consequences of the actions but face minimal guilt)? Which kink/limit would you remove?

As usual with these things try to pick one in each case and the "whys" are just as interesting as the what's.
I would remove whip from my limit list. It's the easiest choice.
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote