Quote:
Originally Posted by LastC View Post
Dear Eva,

since noone rolled for you during the week, let's give it another try:

2 + 6 = 8

Next roll : 1

Good Luck!
Hi all,
I promised to post how the dare went a while back and not just by PM so here it is as promised:
It was around 1 pm when I decided to do the dare. I undressed at home and put on some high heels and my long coat. It is a black english style longcoat which almost reaches my knees. I took my bike and cycled to the nearest crossover about 6 km away. The crossover itself was rather busy but I decided it was too late to back out now. I stopped right before the crossover and took my mobile phone as if I was texting someone until the bells started ringing. I put away my mobile phone and started to loosen the knots. Before I coould even see the train a small group of students stopped behind me, it was a group of woman about my age. I decided not to care and waited for the train. When it came I quickly opened my coat and showed a rather busy train something they would definitely remember. As I looked at the train I realised I could also see myself in the reflection and by the sudden silence of the group behind me I was not the only one...
They didn't say anything, but I'm sure they saw what I did. After the train passed I went back home and enjoyed a nice hot bath and thought back on my little adventure with a smile on my face

Thanks for the dare! If you feel like rolling again or give me a different dare, I'd love to try it!

Loves: bondage, clit/nipple torture, anal, deepthroat, denial
Limits: family & friends, pictures, cam, social suicide, scat
Anything missing on this list, I might be willing to try...

Do not ask for kik, I do not have it and will not get it.
Slut_Eva is offline   Reply With Quote