View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 03:49 PM   #145
subDanni

Ann wore a very cute red summer dress. Red high heels, black stockings and I could see her black bra straps. Very cute outfit, but also very sexy. After the movie they moved into the bedroom, just like Sarah told me. They were playing for almost two hours before they came back to the living-room. I guess Sarah had to use all that time to make Ann horny and convince her to obey. When they arrived, Ann were only wearing her underwear. The stockings, black thong and black bra. She seemed very embarrassed.

Sarah: Tell him what you're here for, slut.
Ann: Eh-ehem..I'm hungry for cock.

She was looking down, embarrassed. Sarah had told me to play along, beforehand. This night I wasn't her sissy-slave, but her roommate that enjoyed fucking horny sluts.

Me: Oh, really? You want my cock?
Ann: Yes, Sir. If you want to. I'm just a cum-dumpster for males.

We went to Sarah's bedroom. Sarah told Ann to lay on Sarah's bed and start to play with her pussy in front of us. She took of her thong and started to finger herself for a bit.

Sarah: Enough. Your pussy is not for your pleasure. Get in doggy position. Present your asshole and cunt, so he can decide what he wants to fuck.
Ann: Yes, Sarah.

I pulled my pants and boxers off. I could not believe this was how my orgasm would be this time. The fact that I had been denied for so long meant that I would cum fast, but Sarah told me earlier that it was a good thing. And that she needed me to cum more than just once, for what she had planned. I started to jerk off and put a bit of lube on my cock.

Sarah: Let me just start recording you with my phone, Ann.
Ann: Yes, record me. I'm such a slut.
Sarah: Beg him to fuck you.
Ann: Please fuck me. Fuck whichever hole you want. Empty yourself inside me.

I started to fuck her pussy. Sarah recorded so you could easily see that it was Ann being fucked, but not who fucked her. Just that a man was fucking her. I assumed Sarah would use this to blackmail Ann. The thought about Sarah being that cruel to Ann somehow made me very horny.

Sarah: Look at the camera and tell me who your holes belong to.
Ann: My holes belong to anyone you want, Sarah. I'm just your whore.

I loved how much Ann was into this, and soon I came in her pussy. She moaned as I came inside her.

Sarah: What do you tell the nice gentleman.
Ann: Thank you, Sir. Thank you for shooting your cum inside me.
Sarah: Good, slut. Get of the bed and down on your knees.

Sarah made me write “Piss slut” on Ann's forehead and “Stupid cunt” on her stomach. Then Sarah made Ann rub herself in front of us as Sarah recorded her. Making her beg for orgasm. Ann was so horny she didn't even care about Sarah's cruel intentions. Sarah threw a suction cup dildo to Ann and made her fuck it anally, after she got completely naked. She was still being recorded.

Sarah: So will you do anything I ask you, slave?
Ann: Yes, please may I cum. I'll do anything.
Sarah: Haha, nope. Not yet. Don't you want something else first?
Ann: His cock! I want to suck it.
Sarah: Go ahead.

I went over and she started to suck my cock, while she still was humping the dildo on the floor. She jerked me off and sucked me, and soon I came all over her face. Sarah told her to smile for the camera, with her cum-filled face.

Sarah: Good whore. Before you're allowed to cum, I want to move to the bathroom.
Ann: No, Sarah, please no toilet games.
Sarah: Oh, OK. Then I'll just send a few pics to your boyfriend. I'm sure he'll dump you and that's fine for you. But who knows who he will share these pics with?
Ann: Sarah, please. Are you blackmailing me?
Sarah: I guess you could say that. Either you obey or the pics get sent. Maybe I'll post them online after I send them to your stupid boyfriend.
Ann: No, please don't. I'll do it.

Ann shamefully looked down and followed us to the bathroom. I thought maybe Sarah was going a bit too far, but even though Ann was hesitant, she seemed to be into it. Sarah made her sit down beside the toilet.

Sarah: Lick the toilet seat while I record you. Then move your filthy tongue to the rim and then into the toilet bowl.
Ann: Sarah, please can I do something else?
Sarah: Nope. Do it. And I don't want to repeat myself again, slut.

Ann started slow and easy, but soon she eagerly licked the toilet. She seemed to love it, despite knowing she dug herself deeper and deeper regarding the blackmail. Sarah gave her a vibe and told her to fuck herself with it. First at the same time as she licked the toilet, and then on her knees beside the toilet.

Sarah: I want you to pee on her face when she cum.
Me: Yes. With pleasure.
Ann: Omg, yes. I'm so close. Please can I cum?
Sarah: No, wait.

I told Sarah I was ready to pee and pointed my cock towards Ann.

Sarah: Go ahead, slut. Cum.
Ann: Thank you.

Ann moaned loudly and her knees were shaking as she came. She had an ashamed look on her face, as I peed on her. Naked and soaked in pee, degraded. Just like she wanted.

Sarah: Tell me, Ann. How does it feel being owned and completely at my mercy? Me, a 19-year old bratty bitch.
Ann (shamefully looking down): It feels good.
Sarah: You look a bit scared. I hope you are, because you should be. But I think I have enough blackmail-material on you for now. Take a shower and get dressed again.
Ann: Yes, thank you Sarah.

I put pants back on and went to the living-room. Sarah joined Ann in her bedroom after Ann had showered. I didn't hear what they talked about, but I figured they were sorting out the new arrangement. Ann had put her clothes back on, when they returned. And the writing on her face and body was removed.

Sarah: Are you still horny?
Me: I-I guess.

Sarah turned Ann around and lifted her dress, showing me her ass in that sexy black thong.

Sarah: You guess? I have a slut here for you.
Me: Yes, I'm horny!
Sarah: Start to masturbate then, while you watch my slut.
Me: Yes, sure.

I started to jerk off, getting close quickly. That always happened when I was denied for a long time. I could have many orgasms after another, when being denied for weeks beforehand. Sarah turned Ann around again, still holding her dress up, so I could see her panties in the front.

Sarah: Pull down your panties, slut.
Sarah: Come here, I want you to jerk off and cum in the crotch of her panties.
Me: Omg, yes! That's so hot.

I stood in front of her and jerked off close to her panties, even toughing them with the tip of my cock. Then I came in the crotch of her panties, filling them with semen.

Sarah: That's a nice load of cum in your panties, Ann. Pull them up.

Ann pulled up her panties, covering her pussy in my cum. Sticky wet pussy and panties.

Ann: Mmmm, thank you. That feels so good.
Sarah: I just hope your stupid boyfriend doesn't notice you're coming home with your panties soaking wet with another mans cum. He probably won't. By the way, you have one week to break up with him.
Ann: Yes, Sarah. I will break up with him, for real this time.
Sarah: Good, maybe we can tell everyone we're a couple after. Haha, even though we both know you are my blackmailed bitch.
Ann: Yes, Sarah. I would love that!
Sarah: I know. Now, get your slutty ass out of here. See you later.
Me: Bye, Ann. You're a sexy slut.

Ann left us for the night. I could not believe this side of Sarah. It was so hot for me. And all the things we did this evening. Before we went to bed, Sarah locked my cock back in chastity and made me clean up the apartment. Even made me lick the pee covered floor in the bathroom. She always enjoyed putting me back in my place, after I'd been able to be somewhat dominant.

Last edited by subDanni; 10-29-2017 at 04:16 PM.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post: