View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 03:34 PM   #9
Leland
getDare Devil

I was going to reply a big NO, then I postponed my reply. And now I changed my mind.

As wikipedia says, I intend perversion in it's creative sense: as something that deviates from what is considered normal (usually sexually), but is not illegal, weird, or dangerous for the society (this is the deviant behaviour or worse).

It's true that there are sites full of perverted images and videos. BUT in the end the only perversion in those sites is voyeurism. They just enjoy watching all kinds of perversions made by other people. Another example: omegle has two perversion: voyeurism and exibitionism. Other sites have illegal stuff but, as said before, this is not perversion anymore, it's sickness. Getdare has every major sexual perversion available, because we don't just talk about it: we act them, we explore them, we live them.

So YES, getdare is probably one of the most perverted site on the internet, because of his nice and perverted community.
Pokemon Collection
Obsessed sis of her lil bro and pet Dumb Eevee ♡
Barely tolerates her semi-wild doggo kirdo
Never feeds her two rats Luzifell & Pinkamena
Finds her edging monkey footlover hilarious
Stalks the catdog AnonRK and the naughty fish Snoek
Leland is online now   Reply With Quote