View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 03:33 PM   #2
Danacheer

Red face

Did this today with my wife combining a Pink 36B full cup and a Black 38 D push up. I had on with the larger left breast and she had the larger right. She went for a more conservative look with a Blue Lularoe dress. I wore a tight pink t-shirt with jean skirt. We went to a large mall about an hour from home. We went in nearly every store (accept really kids stores). It was fun trying on different clothes. We joked a lot about how the outfits made our breast look lopsided and how that wouldn't really work. We did get some stares, obviously more then just going out normally, but nobody really said anything except at Victoria Secret where the nice lady offered ro fit us for properly fitting bras. My wife laughed, I said we were fine on the bras but could use help picking out panties to go with our bras. Although I an certain she could tell already she asked about colors and I explaned. The third one she showed us seemed close enough in color to the pink of the bra. We tried them on to be sure the fit and matched. The nice lady asked if I needed anything. I asked her her opinion about them matching and she agreed they were close. I bought the two and we changed into thwm in the restroom and continued our shopping. At lunch a group of geenage girls seemed ro be laughing a lot. I can't say for certain it was over us, but it seemed it might have been. All in all I was a bit nervous because usually out in public I try to do more to look normal and obviously this was intentionally drawing extra attention. I would definately rexommend this to anyone to try (girl or boy).
Danacheer is offline   Reply With Quote