View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 06:45 AM   #141
subDanni

Denise was eager to touch herself on the car ride home, but Sarah strictly forbade her to touch her wet and horny pussy. I was still locked, and unable to play with myself. Sarah seemed happy, so both me and Denise had our hopes high for an orgasm tonight. It was getting a bit late, and Sarah told me to make some food before bed. To our surprise, Denise was locked back in chastity after we had eaten. But Sarah released the collars around our necks.

Sarah: Are you ready for bed, girls? I want both of you in my bed, keeping me warm and comfortable.
Denise: But, Mistress...
Sarah: But what, slave? You want to sleep on the floor?
Denise: Nothing..
Sarah: That's what I thought.

Me and Denise went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. Changing into our nighties. Then we entered Sarah's bedroom and laid in her bed. Denise got herself close to me while we waited, cuddling with me and we even started to kiss. Denise desperately rubbed herself outside her chastity belt. She was very horny. Then Sarah arrived, wearing only a red silky top and black lace panties.

Sarah: Awe, I see my cute girls go along so well now.
Me: Yes, Mistress. You learned us well.

Me and Denise made room for Sarah between us. She laid down, and we both put a arm over her. It was very cozy. Denise started to kiss Sarah, and touched her breasts.

Sarah: Mmmm, your so sweet Denise. You make me horny.
Denise: I just want to be a good slave-girl for you, Mistress. You are so good to us.
Sarah: Good girl.

I noticed that Sarah started to rub herself and moan a bit, so I decided to go down on her. With my face between her legs, she pulled her fingers out of her panties and held them in front of me. I licked them for her, they tasted amazing. I helped her take her panties of, as she at the same time played with Denise. Kissing and fondling each others breasts. I started to lick her pussy, and I could feel my locked cock dripping precum. Both me and Denise was extremely horny, but we just wanted to please Sarah now. As I licked Sarah's pussy, Denise took one of her hands down and started to finger her. Denise rubbed and fingered Sarah's pussy for a while. My tongue was working Sarah's clit at the same time. I could feel that she was getting close to orgasm. I continued licking her as she moaned and squirmed in pleasure, climaxing. Denise continued to kiss and make out with Sarah after her orgasm, but moved away her hand from Sarah's pussy. I gently licked her pussy, before I kissed her inner thighs and gave the area right above her pussy a nice kiss.

Sarah: Such good girls I have. Keep going for a bit, Jenna. Your kisses feels good.
Denise: We just want to please you, Mistress.
Sarah: Awe, yes I know. You will both be rewarded tomorrow.

After a bit, I moved up beside Sarah in the bed. She held her arm around me and called me a good girl. That made me very happy. We all soon fell asleep, despite mine and Denise's horny state. We were tired.
The next morning we did all the chores first. Making breakfast, and Denise helped me like the day before. This was the day Denise were going back home. After breakfast we were told to go to my bedroom and strip naked. We waited there for a short while before Sarah arrived. Wearing her sexy blue jeans and black top. She gave me Denise's chastity key, and Denise mine, and told us to unlock each other. We slowly unlocked each other. I became erect right away. Sarah told us to get on my bed and sit on our knees and hug each other. We gently hugged, and my erect cock pressed right above Denise's pussy. No penetration, just pressed against her belly area. We were not allowed to fuck.

Sarah: Hug Jenna a bit closer and tighter, Denise.
Denise: Yes, Mistress.

Sarah made Denise hug me tighter and let go a few times. Back and forth. My horny cock became wet and excited every time Denise pressed her body close to mine. I had to struggle to keep back my orgasm. Not only was my cock pressed against her body, but when she hugged me tight I could feel her breasts against me as well. Sarah walked over to us as she dangled two pair of thongs in front of us. A black thong and a red thong. They were hers, and they were from the dirty laundry basket.

Sarah: Open your mouth, Denise.
Denise: Yes, Mistress.
Sarah: Good girl. And now you open up, Jenna.

She stuffed the red thong into my mouth and the black one into Denise's mouth. Then she told Denise to hug me tightly and hold me there. I could not hold it in anymore, and my horny cock leaked out a load of cum. Sarah looked at my face as I came. I looked back at her, trying to look innocent. Ashamed. I was so sad that I came without permission. Sarah smiled at me. Like she knew this would happen.

Sarah: Awe, cute Jenna-girl is so afraid she disappointed me. That's so adorable.
Me (mumbling through the panty-gag): I'm so sorry Mistress.
Sarah: Haha, awe, it's OK, cute Jenna. I knew this would happen. Your just a horny slave-girl.

I nodded. Denise let go of her grip around me, and both our bodies was now sticky with my cum. Sarah removed the thongs from our mouths, before she made Denise lick the sticky parts on my body and my cock clean. Denise was such a horny slut, eagerly licking my body and sucking on my wet cock. Making me horny again. Denise was still covered in some of my cum, but she seemed to like it.

Sarah: You really like that little clitty Jenna have, don't you slutty Denise.
Denise: Yes, Mistress. It's so cute and delicious.
Sarah: Lay down on the bed, Denise. Jenna, sit on your knees beside the bed.

We both did as instructed. Sarah used a vibrator on Denise's horny pussy, getting her close and making her edge.

Sarah: Are you close, slave?
Denise: Mmmmm, ye-yes! Please may I cum, Mistress?
Sarah: Jenna, come here and fuck Denise. You are allowed to cum, but only with Jenna's little clitty inside you.
Denise: Yes yes! Come Jenna, fuck me with that little thing!

I got into bed and started to fuck her. Even though I had just had an orgasm, I was still horny. It didn't take long before we both came. Sarah dragged me away after my orgasm and started to rub Denise's pussy, making her squirm around. Giggling as she did it. Eventually she stopped and let Denise rest, before me and Denise took a shower together. Sarah watched as Denise started to play with my cock in the shower. She was still horny, and so was I. Sarah allowed us play in the shower. Denise jerked me off and got down on her knees and sucked my cock. She did this as I cleaned myself, because we didn't have a lot of time. I had my third orgasm, all over her face. I cleaned the rest of my body, before Denise pushed my head down, forcing me to get down on my knees. Making me lick her pussy. Denise washed her hair and upper body as I played with her pussy, before she helped out with her fingers and gave herself an orgasm .

Sarah: That's enough girls. We need to get ready to leave.
Me: Yes, Mistress.
Denise: Thank you so much, Mistress.

Sarah locked my cock back in chastity. I put on a black thong and bra, but was allowed to wear boy-clothes otherwise. Denise got dressed as well, and we left for the train station.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post: