Thread: Claim an Orgasm
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 05:53 PM   #9
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslvr View Post
Hello! More than happy to help you out!

I had an orgasm last night while having sex with my lovely butterfly. It was not a super fun play session or anything, just fairly vannila sex, but we both enjoyed it, and I had a wonderful orgasm.

Rure, I hope you enjoy your edge!

Lochy, as Rure kindly explained the drip checks to me in chat tonight, may I request one after the edge she completes for me?
You're my first edge for today! I'm glad you had a wonderful orgasm! And the key words were wonderful orgasm because that's what pushed me to the edge (and then I had to back away fast much to my.. displeasure? pleasure? Depends on how you look at it). So today's edging theme is to hump something. Asslvr, I humped my throw pillow for this wonderful orgasm. The thing about this pillow is that it's soft and kinda plushy but if folded the right way it can get a little more firm, which is frustrating when humping it. As I was humping it, I was thinking "this really would make a good edging pillow"... I digress. I had to work at getting riled up because of this pillow and something about wonderful orgasm got me going. Probably because I'm not allowed one and I am to do edges for other's wonderful orgasms. *sigh* That thought brought me to the edge and in the right mind frame of denial. Thank you for your submission!

*The drip test happened after completing the three edges and will be in the following post, wait around!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
“I need you,” he wrote. The words sent my hand instinctively scrambling for the electronic aid of my vibrator. It's not that they surprised me, but after a necessary but frustrating period of quiet, they were unexpectedly comforting.

And erotic.

I used the toy slowly, starting at low power to make it last. My thoughts drifted unbidden to a tongue brushing the sensitive spot where the vibrator rested. I sighed in pleasure, as much in the fact that he shared my cravings as at the sensations themselves, and let out a stifled little moan as I bumped the intensity higher.

Despite my best intentions to take it slow, the orgasm stealthily overtook me within moments. Not a tiny quick one, but an orgasm that lingered in waves, becoming more and more intense as it went on... and on... and on. I do hope you'll experience one of those soon yourself, Rure!

Of course, not today, today it's only edges for you.

But maybe soon.

Definitely this year.

Good luck, and happy edging until then!
Hot damn, Kat! Maybe it was partially because I was already in the subby denied state of mind or what, but that got the waterworks going, so to speak... The tongue... orgasm... mmm... what a tease! I moved from the throw pillow to bunching up my comforter and humping it. (I was lazy and didn't want to move from my bed, I admit it). But! The comforter is firmer than the pillow so already being horny and that brought me to edge faster. I'm glad you had that kind of orgasm that came with waves.. I'm jealous. And I do hope it's definitely soon! (Lochy hasn't said when so I think it's a surprise). Thank you for the submission!

As for the third edge, this is for Lochy.. Thanks a lot. You see, I automatically do an edge everytime he cums so... this edge is for him. I humped the corner of my bed (The most firm of the three choices) and squirmed hard. My thoughts went quite dirty and all over the place... being used for his pleasure only... *ahem*. Those thoughts just made edging all the more torturous. After doing the three edges, I was quite squirmy and wet........

Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Toys

Join the unofficial getDare discord Here

Check out Anal Autumn Here
Rure is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Rure for this post: