View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 02:13 PM   #6228
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoursub2control View Post
I think it would be best to put a notice on this thread and Denied by girls 2 telling people not to join these ones as they're out of date. That way activity can be concentrated on the newest denied by girls thread.
Agreed.
Quote:
I think allowing girls to gives edges rather than a certain number of strokes would be good, as it can be annoying keeping tracking of the number of strokes.
I do prefer edges to strokes, but I also want to give the girls more options so they can choose how they want to tease us while we're denied.
Quote:
Also, I liked the idea in the other game where once a guy completed all his edges he has to post in the thread, and if a girl denies him within 12 hours he can't cum.
I think this is overkill for this game. It is necessary in "tease and denied by girls" because the guys in that game control their task completion; therefore the girls need a way to keep the guys denied if they complete all their tasks. But that rule isn't necessary in this game because the girls have full control over the guys' denial time.

That being said, I did have an idea where if this thread has royalty/fools, the fools would need to ask the royalty for permission to leave the thread once their time reaches zero. That way, people who want to play on "hard mode" can. I'm not sure if this is something people are interested in however...