View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 12:45 PM   #40
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
I’m also looking for dares/ challenges. It can be anything, but it has to be chicken related. Feel free to submit your ideas and you may see it back in my report.
Oh Yes,... please send additional chickenish things.
There Will be 3 categories:

1/ things that can be done at daytime. My pet Will do deskwork at home with her computer. She should feel like a chicken at work. Work should definitely be possible but it would be nice if she feels like a working chicken. She should be able to do and enjoy them without chatting with me constantly.

2/ things she can do at the evening. I will be online. I would hope she can show off how well she can be a chicken for me. I hope to sit back with a glass of whiskey and enjoy her chickenish humiliating performance.
This will allow her to feel happy about entertaining me. She made this beautiful thread. She will be able to bring it fully to live for me.

3/ things she can do at the evening on which she will need an assist of me. These things will be too humiliating or gross to do without assist. They will be a strong push. These tasks will not be to just entertain me, but they she will enjoy the strong push these tasks will provide. The worm-dinner will be one of those tasks.

I hope on real real creative... and very challenging suggestions.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote