View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 04:50 AM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Add to Lizzy97's Denial!

You can add up to 6 hours per post. Additions will be added to the denial pot in lots of 4 (24 hour chunks.) The thread will end after 85 posts, not including mine and Lizzy's. THERE NEEDS TO BE 3 POSTS BETWEEN YOURS THAT ADD TIME.

At the end of each 24 hour chunk, Lizzy has the chance to earn a reduction, if she is quick enough. If she posts immediately after the 4th post, she can half the 24 hours to 12 with no penalty. If she misses this opportunity and someone posts before she can, she can still reduce, but it will cost her 5 edges to do so. If she misses and two people post, she may reduce the time to 18 hours at a cost of 10 edges. If three people post before she can, she loses the chance altogether. Lizzy doesn't have to post, she can choose whether the edges are worth 6 hours denial or not.

This resets after every full day of denial is accumulated so she has the chance to half every single day she earns. You can suggest tasks that are within her limits to make it more interesting and challenging as this will be her first time doing a longer period of denial.

Anyone not following the rules will have their posts ignored. Lizzy will post so you can see her likes dislikes and limits.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 10-20-2017 at 09:01 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote