View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 05:12 PM   #5
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 4

Matt wanted to make a snappy retort, but he knew better. “Yes, mistress,” he said, and stepped into the shower/tub. A hand smacked his ass, but by the time he turned around, all three girls were in a line, innocent looks on their faces. Any one of them could have spanked him. Well, probably not Sam. She was the most timid of the bunch, and Matt didn’t see her as being as overtly aggressive.

As Matt turned the water on—it came out cold enough to wilt his erection to about half mast in seconds, to the delight of the girls—Grace went to the cabinet and pulled out a spray can of shaving cream and a fresh razor, the kind she must normally use on her legs. In addition to this, she got out the scissors.

“Your hair’s too long for a normal razor,” Grace explained. “We’ll have to trim it down to size first. Just stand still.”

She made quick work with the scissors, and in a matter of moments Matt’s pubic hair was half the length it had once been. The water had started to warm up, much to Matt’s relief, but he was still soft.

Grace surveyed what remained of Matt’s pubes. “Hmm. I don’t think I can do this while you’re soft. Too much loose skin.” For a moment, Matt got excited, thinking his torment might be made shorter, but then Grace said something to make his heart stop: “Sarah? Sam? Which one of you would like to get him hard again?”

Sarah’s hand shot up, and she looked positively bubbly. “Ooh! Let me!”

In moments, she was standing in front of Matt, staring right as his cock. “Wow, you’re TINY right now!” she said, beaming. She stretched a finger out and poked the tip. It twitched, and Matt felt himself growing. Sarah moved Matt out of the stream of water from the shower, then looked at him hungrily. She grabbed his penis between her thumb and forefinger and gave it a stroke. Sure enough, Matt began to stiffen in her hand. “Oh, do I have an effect on you?” Her tone was flirty, but she kept stroking, now with her whole hand. “Just imagine getting to see my tits right now. Or imagine my mouth wrapped around your cock.”

As she said this last part, Sarah moved her mouth to a couple of inches away from the head of Matt’s penis, close enough for him to feel the warmth of her breath. Matt shuddered, and all of a sudden, Sarah got up to her feet and walked away. “That should do the trick,” she said, winking at the now erect Matt.

“Thanks, Sarah,” said Grace. “You always add drama to any occasion.”

Then she grabbed Matt’s dick with one hand and sprayed shaving cream with another. She was good with a razor, at least. Matt didn’t get a single nick, not even around his balls, although she made him nervous with all the close shaving.

He felt humiliated, more than anything, at being so efficiently manhandled by Grace. After the attention she’d shown his cock yesterday, today it felt like it was just another bit of skin to her. What made it worse was that Sarah and Sam were watching. Sarah was bad enough (especially after her “tiny” comment), but Matt had always thought of Sam as a more reserved girl. And yet here she was, a witness to Matt’s embarrassment!

Grace turned Matt away from the other two girls, giving them a chance to look at his ass as he washed off the last of the shaving cream. Matt was astonished to see how he looked without hair. He’d never tried shaving his pubes before, and two things were very clear: he looked about an inch longer than he had mere minutes ago, and he also looked like a little boy!

“Well, show off my handiwork,” Grace told him.

Slowly, Matt turned around, and the trio of girls clapped when they saw his hairless cock. “He looks so good that way!” Sarah said.

“What do you think, Sam?” asked Grace. “You’ve been awfully quiet so far.”

Sam was blushing almost as fiercely as Matt was now, and she bit her lower lip. “I’m just wondering… can I… touch him?”

Grace smiled. “Of course you can! Can’t she, Matt?”

Matt gulped. “Yes, mistress.” Oh, what the hell, he thought. Both the other girls had grabbed his cock today, it only made sense that Sam would get to do the same.

As she approached, Matt wondered if Sam was a virgin like him. After all, she seemed pretty tentative around him, unlike her two friends. It wasn’t a question Matt could ask her now, though. She had all the power in this situation, not to mention all the clothes.

Sam grabbed Matt’s penis just below the head, then slowly brought her hand down to the base of his shaft. “I can feel his heartbeat,” she whispered, pleased with herself. “He’s so hard.” Then she let her fingers wander further down until they cupped his balls. She ran her hand over them gently, then stroked back up to the tip of his cock.

Matt let out a soft moan; he couldn’t help himself. This was turning out just like the day before! It was amazing how quickly he could go from feeling utterly humiliated to totally aroused. Then, for the first time, Sam looked up at his face. She had a look that Matt couldn’t quite figure out, her eyes wide, her mouth open halfway between a gasp and a smile.

“Do you want to cum, Matt?” she asked.

Matt nearly lost it right there. “Yes,” he whispered. “God yes.” All at once, it was as though there were no one else in the bathroom with him, and he was alone with a girl who had a hand on his cock.

“You know what?” said Grace. “I think Matt here needs to take care of himself! Sam, would you like to see him masturbate for you?”

For a moment, Sam looked disappointed. Then she did something unexpected. She leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on the very tip of Matt’s penis, and as Matt shuddered, she stood up and took her place next to the other girls. It seemed like there was a pyramid of sorts. Grace was on the top when it came to giving orders, but Matt was right at the bottom.

“Okay, slut boy!” Grace said, beaming. “Let’s see you beat that meat! Give us a show!”

Matt’s hands were shaking from a mixture of the stimulation, nerves, and his arousal. Still, they made their way to his crotch. He let his left hand fondle his balls while his right hand jerked off his shaft. It was slow going at first, because as exciting as it was to be watched, it was humiliating as well. Then he closed his eyes and took a step back, letting the shower water wash over him.

It felt so good, so freeing to be masturbating right now in the shower. His hand slid with ease up and down the length of his cock, squeezing each time at the tip. It was part of his technique, and it got him to orgasm faster.

He picked up the pace, now foregoing the stimulation of the head of his cock in favor of a faster stroke up and down his shaft. Matt groaned as he felt himself getting closer and closer to the edge. Then he got a thought. He wanted to see the look on Sam’s face. If the look she had was anything like the look she had given him a few minutes ago, it would make him cum instantly.

When he opened his eyes, he was startled to find all three girls had their phones out and were taking videos of him!

But it was too late to stop now. With a low grunt, Matt came, sending jets of cum to the far end of the tub and leaning back against the tiled wall.

“Now thank us for letting you cum,” Grace said.

It burned Matt to do so, but he muttered, “Thank you, mistress.”

“Thank you for what?”

“Thank you for letting me cum, mistress.” Matt’s cheeks flushed as one by one the phones came down and were put away.

“Fantastic job, Matt,” Grace said. “You’ve been a real trooper today. And we’ve all had a great time, haven’t we?”

“Fuck yeah,” Sarah said, smirking.

Sam just blushed, but nodded.

“And of course, it goes without saying that both Sarah and Sam can give you commands from here on out. And you’re to refer to them as Mistress Sarah ad Mistress Sam. Oh, and before you ask, this will go on for as long as we want it to. We’re not going to hurt you in any way. If you do get hurt, just tell us and we’ll stop whatever we’re doing. It’s not going to last forever, but while it lasts, I want you to get some enjoyment out of this little arrangement as well. Do you understand, Matt?”

Matt gulped. “Yes, mistress.”

“Wonderful,” Grace replied, beaming. “Then you’d better get dressed. Things are going to be even more fun from here on out.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Dare Lord for this post: