View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 10:25 AM   #1
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Default Matt's Submission

It's been a while since I wrote a story here, and I thought it was about time for another. This one will involve some CFNM, humiliation, and all that good stuff. Enjoy!

MATT’S SUBMISSION

CHAPTER 1

Matt was hanging out at Grace’s house, like he did most afternoons. They had been friends since they were 7 years old, just over a decade ago, and had experienced a lot of their lives together. Grace’s house was nicer than Matt’s, and it was almost like a home away from home for him. Sure, he was a guy and she was a girl, but it wasn’t weird for him to be in her room.

Grace was in the bathroom—girls always took forever in there—and he wanted to check what time it was. There wasn’t a clock in Grace’s room, and Matt’s phone was in his coat pocket downstairs, so he decided to check her phone. He pulled it out of her purse and clicked it on. He knew he shouldn’t mess with her phone without asking, but it was one of the unspoken rules of their friendship that neither one would get close to the other while they were using the bathroom. Matt decided he could afford to cross this one line, just this once.

He knew what her passcode was: her birthday (0-5-1-9), so he got past her lock screen with ease. The time said it was 4:45, so he could spend another hour here or so before going home for dinner. That would be enough time for some video games.

That was when Grace got an incoming text. Her phone was set to a soft vibrate, so she couldn’t hear it from the bathroom, and Matt couldn’t help but notice what it said. The text was from her friend Sarah, and it read:

“OMG he’ll lose it over that last pic!”

What pic? Matt wondered. So he crossed another line and opened the text conversation. Before Sarah’s reply, Grace had sent her a series of pictures with the text “Do you think Cody will like this?” Cody was a guy in Matt’s grade who Grace has a huge crush on. She said they’d been flirting off and on recently, so maybe they were getting a little flirty over text as well. It only made sense that she’d want to run her pics past someone else first.

The first picture was of Grace lying down on her bed in a white button down blouse and skirt, her brunette hair like a halo behind her. She was giving a demure smile and looking up towards the camera. For the next picture, she was on her knees, still on the bed, the skirt hoisted dangerously high, her tongue sticking out playfully. The third picture was of her leaning forward, the top buttons of her blouse undone so that Matt could see some cleavage contained within a red silky bra. Matt had seen this bra before from where she left it hanging to dry in her bathroom, but seeing it on her was another matter entirely. He hated to admit it, but the pictures had kind of started to turn him on.

Then he saw the last picture, and he knew why Sarah had sent that text.

The blouse and skirt were long gone. Grace’s bare back, free of the bra as well, was facing the phone’s camera, which she must have left on a timer. Matt saw now that she had been wearing a thong, and from this angle, he could see pretty much all of her ass. Grace had turned to give the camera a sultry look, which meant that she was also exposing her left breast, perky nipple standing out straight.

Matt’s mouth dropped open. “Holy shit,” he whispered, his erection growing in his pants. If Grace was going to send these pics to Cody, he was a lucky guy indeed. He’d never thought of Grace in a sexual way before, but now he couldn’t unsee that breast, that ass! How had he ignored how attractive his friend was for so long?

He was so distracted staring at the picture that he didn’t hear the toilet flush. Or the sink run. Or the door open.

But he did hear Grace gasp and ask, “What are you doing with my phone?”

Matt jolted upright and clicked the phone’s screen off. “Just, uh, checking the time!”

Grace held her hand out. “We’ll see. Give it here.”

Matt did, hot dread creeping up into his chest. He’d turned off the screen, but the second Grace put in her password, she’d see what he’d been looking at. Grace did just that, then stared at Matt, anger and betrayal in her eyes. ”I swear, I didn’t see anything,” Matt said.

Instead of replying, Grace set the phone face down on the bed and set her hand down on Matt’s crotch. She’d never done anything like this, not once. Matt was going to protest, but Grace shook her head. “You’re hard,” she hissed, her tone icy. “You were looking at my messages, weren’t you? I hadn’t even sent those pictures to Cody yet!”

“I’m sorry,” Matt mumbled, unsure of what to do. “I really was just trying to check the time, and then the text from Sarah just came in, and it just sort of happened. Please forgive me!”

Grace fixed him with a superior stare, but she was still blushing. Behind her front, she was still embarrassed as hell. “You saw me almost naked. That’s a breach of trust. I’ll think about forgiving you, but you’re really going to have to make it up to me.”

“I’ll do anything, I swear,” Matt replied. “I can buy you lunch for the rest of the week, or get you that new pirate movie, or…”

Grace held a hand up. “That’s not exactly what I had in mind.” Then she reached over and unbuttoned the waistband of Matt’s jeans. “You see, I was pretty much naked. You got a good look at me, a real eyeful. I think I deserve the same.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote