Thread: Golden Chess
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 01:18 PM   #15
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

I haven't done the forfeits yet (was going out soon after the game finished so decided to save them for another time)...I guess I'll let you know after that I like the idea of a more skill based game to base the forfeits on though but I haven't played chess since school so it perhaps wasn't the wisest choice. Pee's also part of my (soft) limits, although I really like desperation pee the cleaning up and everything does rather put me off doing it rather than just watching but I decided to brave something a little outside my comfort zone.

I made quite a few clumsy mistakes and at one point looked like I was going to get totally owned (Kuroko-kun has about double the number of pieces I had left at one point but I salvaged semi-respectable out of it). Luckily the decided punishment for losing the game was bareable for a pee newbie like me (started that part but it's a week long) so I'd be in to play again with anyone (either chess again with any other chess noobs or editing it for other games). Thanks for the game Kuroko-kun, sorry for the delay on the forfeit side. I'll edit this/add a forfeit report.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post: