View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 05:21 AM   #4
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redass_slave View Post
First strip naked and get your cock nice and hard. You will then wrap 5 rubber bands around your cock and balls. You will then snap each rubber band one at a time until you cannot take any more. (you must do at least 2 rounds) You will then remove the rubber bands.

Then lets do some foot torture. Give yourself a very hard bastinado. Get a cane or thick stick and give each sole a very hard 50 strokes. Then you will fill a pair of your socks with popcorn kernals or pebbles. you will then do some exercises. You will do 50 jumping jacks and run in place for 10 minutes. Finally you will squat over your largest dildo and ride it for 10 minutes. No stopping. If you stop, the time stops and you earn another 20 cane strokes to your bare soles for each time. You will do the punishment cane strokes when your time is up.

When done, send me a very detailed report. If this was not enough to make you cry, then I will send you some more.
I lost count of the number of rubber band snaps, so they were bound for a while and were aching pretty bad by the time I finished em. Got a few bruise to <3

I used my favorite cane for the bastinado, it's not often people take me up on this kink. 50 swats each had me howling though, I was hitting particularly hard. Kinda got carried away since it had been a while.

Needless to say they already hurt like fuck when I started exercising, every jump almost made me fall to my knees. But I was able to finish em and get onto my treadmill. I wasn't able to run nearly at the speed I'm used to, was more like a hobble/limp. And yes you got my eyes watering before I finished my jumping Jack's <3

I was able to ride "Stan" with out stopping though it was tempting, my gluttony for punishment was hard to resist ~

Thank you so much got the task, I really hope I hear from you again.

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote