View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 03:43 PM   #1
jav3345

Default Naughty Stripping and Truths (M or F)

Hello all,

I've been a longtime lurker on this site, and now I'm ready to give you all of you naughty sluts a dare. I've had slaves do this for me in the past, and it's always been a very fun experience.

The dare is simple.

Post here if you'd like to participate, and I'll send you a list of 10, increasingly dirty questions. (Nothing too revealing or personal.)

Then you will film a video of you answering the questions while stripping. For every new question you answer, you will take off an item of clothing. When you are fully naked, you will begin masturbating. If you finish the questions before you orgasm, you're free to finish masturbating and cum on video as you wish. If you cum before the questions are finished, you must either eat your cum or finger yourself for two minutes and suck on your fingers. Then, you have to finish the questions.

Unless you're interested in setting up a blackmail game, the video that you send to me will be kept private.

Sounds simple enough, right? If you're interesting in participating, post on here so I can PM you my email address and the list of questions!

Longtime lurker.

Now, I'm ready to start looking for new slaves...
jav3345 is offline   Reply With Quote