View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 06:24 PM   #287
Trucker28

Brandon

“Doesn’t Sara have two still?” I asked.

“Well,” Rylie replied smiling at Sara, and them back to me. “She did her second dare while you were, you know, a little tied up.”

“Wait, did she? Did I?” I looked at Sara, her eyes quickly looked down like she was embarrassed.

“It’s not what you think,” Sara whispered.

“Oh, no,” Rylie said her smile gone. “Part of her dare was she is not allowed to discuss her dare with anyone, ever. She can lie if threatened with blackmail. She will never tell the truth.”

I knew Rylie was trying to mess with my head. Or she could have also used her tits to fake me out and then switched with Sara. I tried to remember exactly what had happed. How long was it between Rylie shoving her boobs in my face and then tasting the next pussy? Had there been any hesitation? I tried to think of any differences in the pussies. The taste, the feel, the smell, I don’t think I knew enough about pussies to figure this out on my own. Had I given Sara an orgasm?

I looked to Emma.

“I was in your room resting after you made me cum,” she said with a sexy grin.

“Listen, you can think about it in the shower. We are going to find something to eat and maybe we can all watch a movie or something.” Rylie said as she left the room.

I showered, alone, in my parent’s bathroom contemplating Rylie’s little mess she left in my head and what she still had in store for the rest of the night. I had hoped I’d be back in control sooner than this. I hadn’t thought her dares were going to take all day and it was now evening.

Throwing on a t-shirt and shorts, I found the girls in the kitchen. Sara was heating up some chicken green chili enchiladas mom had made before she left. We ate, talked, and laughed about some of the craziness that had happened today. I was loving that fact that the girls were looking back and finding the humiliating and scary stuff was now something to laugh about later.

After eating, we watched the second American Pie movie. On the couch, Emma was snuggled into my chest. I had my arm around her with my hand mostly resting on her stomach. Rylie was on the other end occasionally glancing at us. I believed there was a hint of jealousy in her looks. Sara was kicked back in our dad’s recliner across the room from us. She too was giving us looks.

The movie, which I had seen before was funny and kept the girls laughing and sometimes disgusted. When Stiffler gets peed on Rylie was laughing the hardest.

“That’s disgusting,” Emma whispered, loud enough for all to hear.

Rylie said, “Now that could be fun!”

“Oh God, please, please, please no!” Sara shouted.

Rylie was giggling. I wasn’t sure if I should have set some limits with Rylie. Emma buried her head against me. I wondered if Emma might be making herself more of a target for Rylie.

We had all had couple of sodas during the movie and when it ended I quickly headed to the bathroom. So did the other girls, I think they were happy Rylie didn’t stop them.

Rylie must have used one of the bathrooms upstairs because when she came down she was hiding something behind her back.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: