View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 01:37 AM   #99
neivilde

Hello so sorry I couldn't log on - there was a problem with our wifi. But it's all good now! And I've done 25 edges meanwhile so please let's adjust the count.

Obviouslt I will try to do all the removal options here, I will ler you know how each one goes as I do them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mason237 View Post
Only 2 more edges but you must do them slowly (triple the time it normally takes you to edge). And 20 spanks (each cheek with hands) when you've finished.

If you want to take off a day do both edges in front of a mirror and then shove your fingers into your pussy and suck them while saying "I'm a good slut and my mouth is for cock"

Enjoy
Now this I can definitely do, I'll try it today & post here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karentje View Post
And I add another day of denial.

I do wanna substract 20 edges but then I want u to spank your clit 20 times with your barehand and as hard as possible after every edge the next 50 ones.

(I didn't substract them yet from the count cause first wants a reaction ofcourse )
Thank you! I accept and will do this for the next 50 ones, I will let you know when it's done - probably not today - so you can substract them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoursub2control View Post
3 more edges.
You may remove a day for every 100 spanks to your ass you give yourself. (5 days removed max)
Ouchie. Thanks for the removal, I will do this as well - I will probably do all 5 days eventually but it may take a while. Again, I'll post here when I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
You can remove 1 day for every post you place in here. But only up to a maximum of 5.
Now this is definitely gonna happen, I can add to someone else's chastity for a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasoWoman View Post
You may remove 1 day and 5 edges for every 2 minutes you endure a cold shower. You can double the removing when you go directly from your warm bed unter the cold water. But if you won't do it, add 1 day and 5 edges.
Of course I will do it I will do it tomorrow morning though - to try for double.

edging, denial, daily rules, humiliation, spanking
public, pee/scat, friends/family, illegal, permanent, needles, plants/animals/kids

PM Dares

My Body

Ask me anything here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=323116

I failed in my denial - punish me here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...46#post3028846
neivilde is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to neivilde for this post: