View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 08:19 PM   #10
NinjaDog

I had an interest in submissive type things at a very young age. Sometime around early elementary. Probably 7 or 8 years old. Whenever my friends and I would play a game where someone was the weaker or captive party I would always try to make sure it was me.

When my friends and I would "wrestle?" I would always let myself lose so I could be the one being pinned down. Then whoever the winner was had to wedgie the loser and then we started over.

I loved hide and seek when there were small cramped places I could hide in and pretend to be held captive. I vividly remember playing cops and robbers (I was the robber) and I insisted that they put me in a close-able plastic tub that we had while someone sat on top so I could struggle to escape.

I always thought it was weird that I had an interest in these things. It wasn't until late high school that I discovered there were communities for things like this and that it was something that could be done in a sexual way. I never talked about it and just assumed it was something weird about me I was supposed to keep secret. It's always been fun to me to have someone else take charge or leave me in a predicament, in a controlled situation of course.

Last edited by NinjaDog; 09-29-2017 at 08:19 PM. Reason: color
NinjaDog is offline   Reply With Quote