View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 08:00 PM   #7
Crosstail

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlagueBringer View Post
Hi there! Welcome to one of the kinkiest places on the web!

1) When is the last time you accidentally wet your pants (or panties)? Please give us details about why it happened and how you felt.

2) When is the last time you purposefully wet your pants (or panties)? Please give us details on how you came to the decision to wet yourself and how you felt.

3) Have you ever tasted urine?

4) Have you ever tasted feces?

5) Have you ever farted loudly in public and taken blame for it?

Once again, welcome to the site! If you want more asks, I can supply!
1. The last time I accidentally wet my panties would probably have to be in the end of 10th grade. I was in class, and you aren't allowed outside of the room in the first 10 or last 10 minutes of class. So, I really had to go in the last 10 minutes, and I actually made it to the end of the period! However, When I was trying to take off my shorts in the bathroom, I started leaking before they were fully off because I kept putting pressure on my bladder unintentionally while trying to get it off, and a lot of it ended up getting on my panties and the floor, but the jean-shorts were mostly spared!

2. The last time I wet my clothes purposely would probably have to be 2 weeks ago while I was in the shower (Water off, of course!). I was just wearing panties and a bra, and I just wanted to.. wet after holding for a long time! I think I drank a lot for about 2 hours, and I really had to go, and lost control involuntarily while in the shower. It left me really horny and I did masturbate right after that...

3. Yep! My own!

4. No! That's really gross!

5. No!

Likes: Wetting/Desperation, Bondage, Humiliation, Diapers, Hidden public
Limits: Public, Family, Pictures (Unless I trust you)

My toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85174
Crosstail is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Crosstail for this post: