View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 03:11 PM   #129
subDanni

I knew Sarah would not send nude pics of herself to that guy, Phillip. Luckily, she had full control over my phone and was able to track my position. It felt like forever, but Sarah and Erica arrived in a car after a while. Along with a female friend of Erica, Anna. She owned the car they arrived in, and was also driving because she had not been drinking, like Sarah and Erica. Sarah slapped my face a few times before they released me from the road sign. I was still a bit dirty and messy, so they stuffed me in the trunk of Anna's car. Erica grabbed the money and phone from my bra, and none of them said anything to me. I didn't dare to say anything either before we drove off.

When we got back to Erica's place, I was put in the shower. Sarah told me to get clean and get to bed, in the living room. I wanted to ask if she was mad at me, but I didn't dare to. Laying on the mattress in the living room made me think hard about it, tho. I managed to get up before the girls the next day. Dressed in a cute outfit, red over knee socks, red frilly skirt, black bra and thong and a white shirt. I made breakfast and sat on my knees beside the table. I tried to look as innocent as possible, with a red bow on my head and some light make-up. Erica arrived first.

Erica: Aaawe, what a cutie. You made us breakfast?
Me: Yes. Can I ask you something?
Erica: Go ahead, cute Jenna.
Me: Are you angry with me? And I mean, is Sarah angry with me?
Erica: Well, you had us very worried yesterday. I'm not angry now, but I was yesterday when we tried to figure out where you were. And none of you answered your phone.
Me: I'm so sorry. I just got so carried away.
Erica: It's OK. But I think Sarah still is a bit pissed off. You know, she really care for you.
Me: Yes, I know. I feel so stupid now.

Sarah arrived.

Me: Hi, Sarah. I'm so sorry about yesterday.
Sarah: Just leave the room. I don't want you here when I eat.
Erica: Awe, come on Sarah.
Sarah: Nope, she will go to the bedroom. And you better stay on your knees in there, whore. You'll be punished soon enough.
Me: Yes, Mistress.
Erica: See you, Jenna.

I waited in the corner of the room for about an hour before they came in. Sarah was a bit scary. I was both curious and worried about what kind of punishment she had in mind. When they came in, she took my shirt off and tied my hands behind my back. I sat on my knees in front of her, and she started to slap my face.

Sarah: So you think it is OK to whore yourself out without my permission? And even worse – without telling me?
Me: No, Mistress. I'm sorry, it will never happen again.
Sarah: Yes, you will be sorry. I talked with Margaret, and she gave me some tips. For one, I will put you on an orgasm schedule. You will be allowed to cum twice a month, and both will be ruined. Got it?
Me: Yes, Mistress.

Sarah didn't tell me any of the other tips, but I was a bit worried. How long would she keep me on this schedule? Not able to have a full orgasm.

Sarah: So until you get your act together, we will have to be more strict with you.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I understand.
Erica: Awe, she is so cute, tho. Don't you think, Sarah?
Sarah: Her tricks don't work on me anymore. I know she just try to wiggle her ass out of trouble.
Erica: It would have worked on me. But what about her orgasm? Will I not see one before you leave today? She did make some money yesterday.
Sarah: Oh, right. I forgot about that. Well, I guess we can start today. But it will be a ruined one of course. And it's only fair that me and Erica split the money, right whore?
Me: Yes, Mistress. I don't deserve any of it.
Sarah: Good.
Erica: So, do you want release today, Jenna?
Me: Ye..
Sarah: Ehem! I decide that, Erica. Her opinion doesn't matter. She will have her ruined orgasm today.
Erica: Good. I want to see her little dickie squirt!

Sarah made me lay down on my back. I was blindfolded and gagged before she pulled up my skirt and put my panties to the side and unlocked the chastity. My cock became erect immediately, and Sarah started to jerk it. I moaned through the gag in pleasure. It felt very good. Sarah started to squeeze my balls and slap my cock-head. Erica only watched, as Sarah did this and told Erica how important it was that I didn't get any pleasure. After a while she started to jerk my cock fast and hard.

Sarah: Are you going to cum, whore?
Me (mumbling): Y-y-yes, Mistress.
Erica: Omg she is cute squirming around like that.
Sarah: You have ten seconds.

Sarah jerked me fast and at the exact moment my orgasm was about to start, she let go of my cock. A perfectly ruined orgasm. I made girly moaning sounds as I squirmed around in agony. The girls giggled as they watched me, and it didn't take long after my ruined orgasm was complete, before Sarah took a good grip around my sensitive cock and started to slap it. Then jerking it, forcing all the cum out. Her cruelty was such a turn-on, but it wasn't a very pleasant feeling. She put me up on my knees and bent me over, with my face on the floor. She had put on her strap-on while I was blindfolded, and started to fuck my ass rough and hard. Not using normal lube, but icy-hot cream on my ass and the strap-on. It burned like hell. I started to beg her to stop through the gag.

Sarah: Take it, whore. You need to learn how to behave, and how to respect your Mistress.
Erica: This is so cruel, and hot as fuck. I'm getting horny.
Sarah: You can use her mouth when I'm done pegging her.
Erica: Yes!

Sarah fucked me for a long time. Made me really regret disobeying her. Then she locked my cock back in chastity, before Erica sat on top of my face as I laid on my back again. I was still blindfolded, but I could feel by her scent that Erica was not wearing pants or panties. Erica removed the ballgag from my mouth.

Erica: Come on, Jenna. Use your tongue.
Sarah: Yes, whore. Pleasure Erica. That is all you are good for.

As I started to lick Erica's pussy I noticed her breath became a bit heavier. Sarah sat down on her knees, so she was facing Erica. They started to make out, wet and sloppy kisses. The ruined orgasm I had earlier didn't really made me less horny, and laying like that licking Erica's pussy, while she was making out with Sarah made me really sad that it was two weeks to next release. It would also be a ruined one. I was totally fucked. I decided to really concentrate on pleasuring Erica, and after a while she started to cum. She helped out with her fingers as well. It was such a pleasure being able to please her. But just when she was done, well, then Sarah placed herself on my face. I had to lick her to orgasm as well. Sarah was even more cruel, because she tickled and rubbed my chaste cock and balls while I licked her pussy. It was such torture, but eventually I manage to make her cum. It was very sexy, but also very frustrating. When she was done they both left the room, just leaving me on the floor with my hands tied behind my back.
I was left there for almost another hour, until it was time for us to get ready to leave. Sarah untied my hands and made me do all the packing before we left and make our trip back home. Erica smiled at me and thanked me for my nice tongue, before we left.

Last edited by subDanni; 09-29-2017 at 03:13 PM.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post: