View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 01:44 PM   #46
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipick282 View Post
Name: Chris
Likes: Cum, semi-public, cam, strip games, anal, pics, truths
Limits: Messy, poop, diapers, pain, torture, bondage, crossdressing, feminization
Send Photos?: Yes
Send Reports: Yes
Chaturbate, Bumurbate

Welcome to Chaturbate, Bumurbate. For this dare, you will be using Chaturbate to broadcast yourself live to the people! You will be training your anus live on camera for your followers - and I will be telling you exactly what they should be seeing and what your rules are for when you decide to take centre stage on Chaturbate.

You should spend the entire time on Chaturbate with something in your anus. The only possible exception to this, is a change over of object. You should have atleast 15 objects that you know can be inserted into your anus with relative ease. Feel free to test them before you go on Camera. Now, you will remain on Chaturbate for half an hour, and each time someone new comes, you are to send them the list of the 15 objects that you have, allowing them to choose what goes inside you next.

Here's the twist, when you get your list of 15 objects, you are allowed to label two of the fifteen with an "L". This means that if your viewers choose one of these two items, you may use lubricant for that object. If your viewers do not choose them, then there will be no lube and you will be going into your anus completely bone dry. Make sure you post a thread announcing your show, with at least an hours notice!

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"