View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 09:26 AM   #3
TheoDares
Account Banned

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days - I've been busy, but by tomorrow - everyone who has replied will have a customised dare. I've checked some of the dares already however and I've found that some of you may like dares I've already designed, so give them a go and remember - proof is everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s010 View Post
Name: s010
Likes: rules, food, newspapers (explanation), hidden public, humiliation, pet play, pee play (not holding)
Limits: scat, public, permanent, illegal, face pics, anal, shaving arms/legs
Send Photos?: Yes, but no face
Send Reports: Sure

Messy Puppy!

You are going to get five tins of food, whatever food you want is fine - as long as it is messy! You are to empty these tins into the biggest five bowls you can find. In each bowl, you are to mix four raisons, pees, or something else small that you like to eat. It shouldn't be much bigger than 1cm in size. You are to put four of those in each of the five big bowls.

You are then going to locate your four raisons in each bowl using only your mouth, just like a puppy would. You will remain on each bowl until you have completely succeeded. Should there be any reason why you can't suceed, for example - you accidently eat one of the raisons as your searching through the messy bowls, then you should punish yourself with twenty spanks per raison.

That's not it. To ensure that you are not tempted to use your hands, they should be taped into fists, just like paws would be on a pet. Your legs should also be taped too so that leg and thigh are taped together. You will crawl to the bowls on your paws and knees, completely naked of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subforfun86 View Post
Name: Sub
Likes: public, humiliation, crossdressing, feminization, anal, deepthroat
Limits: family, social suicide, webcam, scat, piss, blood, permanent
Send Photos?: Yes, without face
Send Reports: Yes, duhhh.
Okay for this dare, you will need to buy some diapers. After looking at your extensive collection of toys and outfits, I very much doubt that this will serve to be a problem for you! Lady pants work out just as well if you can not find adult diapers.

Girl to Woman

You are to begin your dare wearing nothing but a diaper. If you have a pacifier, then you are more than welcome to suck on your little dummy until your dare is welcome, I know that being the little baby you are, you'll probably really like that. Anyway, you now have a job little one! You are going to transform from a baby, into a beautiful woman!

Firstly, you must start out as a little baby. Trapped there in your diaper, you are going to watch a movie. I know you are a cute little girl, in love with your feminine side, so I'd suggest watching a Romantic Comedy, one of those really cheesy ones where there is always a happy ever after! Make sure you have a box of tissues with you as you watch it though little one, we all know how much you love a happy ending.

Looks like that movie really matured you and you've grown up. Still in your diapers, but this time in there to catch your period blood as opposed to your own urine and shit, you've ditched the cute onesies for a skirt. You should go and put on your most girliest outfit, and uh-oh looks like you've leaked again! (Put Ketchup in your diaper to simulate your period). You should stay like this until you've perfected how to do 'Winged Eye Liner'. You may then wash in a cold shower - still wearing your diaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToiletBoi View Post
Name:Walker

Likes:Pee/Wedgies/Toilet dares/Eating or Licking Disgusting things

Limits:Limits: Social Suicide/Extreme Pain/Blood/Blatantly public/Expensive/Eating lots of scat/Crossdressing/Ureteral

Send Photos?:Yeah but no face

Send Reports:Short ones
Messy Puppy!

You are going to get five tins of food, whatever food you want is fine - as long as it is messy! You are to empty these tins into the biggest five bowls you can find. In each bowl, you are to mix four raisons, pees, or something else small that you like to eat. It shouldn't be much bigger than 1cm in size. You are to put four of those in each of the five big bowls.

You are then going to locate your four raisons in each bowl using only your mouth, just like a puppy would. You will remain on each bowl until you have completely succeeded. Should there be any reason why you can't suceed, for example - you accidently eat one of the raisons as your searching through the messy bowls, then you should punish yourself with twenty spanks per raison.

That's not it. To ensure that you are not tempted to use your hands, they should be taped into fists, just like paws would be on a pet. Your legs should also be taped too so that leg and thigh are taped together. You will crawl to the bowls on your paws and knees, completely naked of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezeJ95 View Post
Name: Jay
Likes: Anal, Hidden public, Online exposure, Orgasm denial
Limits: Orgasm, Social suicide, Friends, Family, Permanent
Send Photos?: Yes, but no face only
Send Reports: Yes
Toys: Buttplug, Anal dildo, Prostate massager, Chastity cage, No Webcam
Chaturbate, Bumurbate

Welcome to Chaturbate, Bumurbate. For this dare, you will be using Chaturbate to broadcast yourself live to the people! You will be training your anus live on camera for your followers - and I will be telling you exactly what they should be seeing and what your rules are for when you decide to take centre stage on Chaturbate.

You should spend the entire time on Chaturbate with something in your anus. The only possible exception to this, is a change over of object. You should have atleast 15 objects that you know can be inserted into your anus with relative ease. Feel free to test them before you go on Camera. Now, you will remain on Chaturbate for half an hour, and each time someone new comes, you are to send them the list of the 15 objects that you have, allowing them to choose what goes inside you next.

Here's the twist, when you get your list of 15 objects, you are allowed to label two of the fifteen with an "L". This means that if your viewers choose one of these two items, you may use lubricant for that object. If your viewers do not choose them, then there will be no lube and you will be going into your anus completely bone dry. Make sure you post a thread announcing your show, with at least an hours notice!

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"