Thread: Fiction: The Lust Inn
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 10:14 AM   #23
Amberlicious

[I apologize for making you all wait so long--here's the next part!]

The days, weeks, and months flew by. A couple of girls left and were replaced by a couple of new girls, so Cheyenne and I didn't feel so much like newbies anymore. I was starting to develop a few regular guests who would come and pick me once a month or so, but most nights still found me having sex with new and different guests. Several weeks before my one-year anniversary here, I reached the milestone of having sex with 300 different men (not including that one woman, Goddess Alexis). I felt like such a whore when I really stopped to think about how many different men had been inside of me, but at the same time, I was proud of it.

Cheyenne and I officially became girlfriend and girlfriend, dating each other as best we could in our environment. She gradually tried to encourage me to experience some of the painful pleasures that she enjoyed, though I hadn't been brave enough to try most of her ideas just yet. I hoped that day would soon come. Cheyenne and I had sex with each other almost every day, except when one of us was too tired from the night before. We invited Lacey to join us for a threesome on occasion, which was extra fun--but usually, we enjoyed just the two of us being together.

Meanwhile, the Lust Inn was preparing to change a longstanding policy of only allowing one guest in a room for each night. In order to make more money, they began offering the option for two or three guests to make reservations for a room, for an additional charge. They were limited to Double or Triple Rooms, as the new policy stated that the number of guests could not be larger than the number of girls in the room, for the safety of the girls. Still, it was an interesting change, and I was excited about it, as were most of the girls. The two girls who left (as mentioned above) did so because they did not like the new rule, but the rest of us did like it. Personally, I felt like it would lead to more interesting sexual scenarios.

When the night of my one-year anniversary arrived, I got to wear a special crown on my head, signifying the occasion to everyone. I felt extra special that evening, and I hoped I would get to experience an extra-special night as well! Mostly, I hoped I could be in a Double Room with Cheyenne and a guest (or two). I hadn't yet experienced a night with more than one guest since the recent policy change, but I figured that would happen soon.

----------

Unfortunately, the night didn't turn out the way I'd hoped, as is often the case here. I ended up with a rough-looking middle-aged man who made it clear he was here to fuck and not to talk. He said very little to me the whole night as we had sex over and over, and he used up all my holes quite well. I enjoyed the sex, but not the company (or lack thereof). So, my one-year anniversary was not very remarkable.

The next night, however, turned out quite differently. Two young men, who I later found out were college buddies, picked Cheyenne and me for their Double Room. Cheyenne and I were ecstatic! When we got to the room, they wanted sex right away. One guy fucked me while the other guy fucked Cheyenne, and then they switched and fucked us again.

But then they asked Cheyenne and I to have sex with each other while they watched. Cheyenne and I both smiled, wondering if these two guys realized that Cheyenne and I were deeply in love. We kissed deeply and passionately as we began making love, and the show we put on for these two guys was no doubt much better than it would have otherwise been as a result of the feelings Cheyenne and I shared for each other.

Cheyenne and I made love with our fingers, with our tongues, with just our pussies grinding, and with a few sex toys as well, each reaching climax several times! We kept going for well over an hour before finally stopping. When we did stop, the guys both told us that it was the most amazing thing they'd ever seen. They admitted that they had seen how close we were during Shower Time, and that is why they chose us. Cheyenne and I just smiled at each other, feeling happy and deeply in love.

Then, they were ready for more sex, but they wanted to have each of us girls, separately, in a threesome. They started with me, with one guy in my pussy and the other in my ass, fucking me hard until they both orgasmed in me and I orgasmed as well. It felt fucking awesome, because I hadn't been fucked by two guys at once since before I started working here, and even then, it is something I'd only done a couple of times. But I felt so full and incredible with a cock in both holes at once! Then I rested and watched while they did the same thing with Cheyenne, and I could tell that she had a lot of fun as well.

Soon, we all drifted off to sleep, tired but happy after a fun-filled evening with these two college guys.

----------

"Over this past year, I have grown closer to you than I ever thought I would be with anyone, either guy or girl," Cheyenne said to me the next afternoon as we were talking and cuddling close. I replied that I felt the same way, and she continued. "I always saw myself marrying a guy someday, but I really want to spend the rest of my life with you!" she said, somewhat shyly.

I smiled and kissed her. "I would like that very much, my love," I said in return. "I don't know if we can get married while we're working here, but either way, I want to spend the rest of my life with you!" We both were intrigued at the idea of marriage, but we weren't quite sure if that was possible, given our unique work environment. We made an appointment to ask the Lust Inn management about it. In the meantime, life as a Lust Inn Girl continued for both of us.

Unfortunately, that night ended up being one of the worst I had experienced. I was chosen by an old man--he was probably around 70--who seemed somewhat confused and had a very hard time getting...well...hard. He wasn't very nice to me, either, telling me to "shut up, bitch" and things of that nature a few different times.

As required by my bosses, I ignored the rude comments and did my very best to please him, though it was not easy. When he had trouble getting an erection, he cursed at me and blamed me for it, even though I'm pretty sure it wasn't my fault. I started sucking his cock to try and make him hard, and eventually, it worked. Then I guided him inside my pussy where he fucked me, reaching his climax pretty quickly once he finally got going.

He fucked me a couple more times before falling asleep pretty early in the evening. I wondered how he had ended up here--if he was lonely because he was divorced, or because his wife had died. I noticed a wedding band on his finger, so I guessed it was probably the latter. I certainly hoped he wasn't cheating on his wife with me like that one guest! I really didn't think he was, though.

He wasn't too pleasant the next morning when he left, either, but I knew I had done the best I could for him. As usual, Cheyenne and I found each other once we were both back in the living area. Our appointment with the management was set for 2:00 this afternoon, and we were eager to find out if we might be able to get married while we were working here.

----------

We met with three gentlemen--the owners of the Lust Inn, who we had spent time with and fucked during the hiring process, though we didn't see much of them on a day-to-day basis. Having worked here for a year now, Cheyenne and I didn't feel the least bit uncomfortable being completely naked in a meeting room with three men dressed in suits and ties. In fact, I had almost forgotten what it felt like to wear clothes.

"What can we do for you girls today?" one of the men asked politely. These men always seemed kind and genuine to all of us girls.

Cheyenne and I had decided that I would do most of the talking, as she felt more shy and nervous in situations like this. "This may sound like an unusual request, but we wanted to find out if it would be possible for us to get married while we work here. We would continue to work here--we both want to stay for a long time--but we would just be married to each other."

One man replied, "That is certainly an interesting request that you two are making! It is not the first time two of our girls have formed a romantic relationship with one another, but due to recent changes in laws, it is the first time that such a request has been made to actually get married. Do you see any way in which being married would conflict with your job duties here?"

"I really don't think so," I replied. "Obviously we couldn't have an exclusive relationship, and we're both fine with that, because we both love working here. Honestly, I think it could be an exciting thing for our guests to be able to spend the night with two married girls."

"That is true," the man replied, "some guests probably would find that to be exciting. You make a good point. Give us a little time to discuss it and we'll give you an answer." They directed us to a nearby waiting area, and we nervously awaited their answer.

19/f/bi
I wear 4" heels at all times (except when sleeping). I enjoy discrete exhibitionism--for example, wearing revealing/tight clothing and not wearing bras. I am kind of shy, though, so I don't like to draw a lot of attention to myself.

I'm a bit of a switch; have been both dom and sub but not strongly either.
My likes include exhibitionism, bathroom usage, clothing control, and mild to moderate pain/bondage.
PMs are welcome, especially from other women. I'm generally friendly.
Amberlicious is offline   Reply With Quote