View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 06:22 AM   #37
TheoDares
Account Banned

Right so I will design the dares for the others soon, but I saw Rachael's form and felt that I already have a perfect dare for her given the likes she has stated in the form, therefore I'm sending this one over to her now. Rachael, you said that you would send reports if specified, well this is me specifying that I do want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallywag100 View Post
Name: Rachael
Likes: wedgies, pain, spanks, denial, edging, orgasms, ruined orgasms, anything to make me annoyed basically
Limits: public, family/friends, scat, x-dressing, messy, permanent, toothpaste, pics, videos, blood, dangerous
Send Photos?: Nuh-uh (no)
Send Reports: Yes, I suppose I could, but only if specified.
Edge of Self Worth

You are going to get a piece of paper and a pen for this dare. I want you to sit in front of a mirror. You are to take a good long look into that mirror. I want you to write down anything and everything that you dislike about yourself. You should of course be completely naked looking at yourself in the mirror. After you've written this on paper, you will then copy your negative ideas onto your body with a pen. For example, if you don't like your cheekbones, you'd write what you don't like about them on your "Cheekbones". If you thought you were fat, you'd write "fat" on your stomach.

For everything that you write, you are to number it. Each complaint should have an assigned number. If there are then fifteen things you dislike about yourself for example, you must edge for each one - each time thinking about that one dislike about yourself. This should mean it is longer for you to masturbate for, therefore frustrating yourself more and degrading you as you look at your worthless, disliked body as you do it.

I appreciate that this could mean a lot of edges so, with that in mind - you have a six per day limit. If there is seven things, you will do 6 on 1 day, and the last edge the next. If there are forty things, you will do 6 on 1 day, 6 on day 2, 6 on 3, 6 on Day 4 and so on and so on until you've reached 40.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"