View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 02:56 PM   #126
subDanni

Louis: So, naughty Jenna. You've been a bad girl. Are you able to satisfy all of us, as your punishment?
Me: Eh-ehm, yes, Master.
Louis: We will start with letting the winners play a bit with you, in front of everyone.
Me: Yes, Master.

My head was spinning, I couldn't even grasp that I had just dominated three grown men and left them tied up. And now I sat on a chair, dressed like a school-girl slut, in a room with more than 12 horny guys around me. They all looked eagerly at my body, and ready to use me. One of the winners stepped towards me and told me to stand up and bend over, with my ass facing him. The skirt I was wearing was very short, so when I bent over I showed them my panties and the part of my ass the panties didn't cover. He slapped my ass a few times before he pulled my panties down to my ankles. He told me to straighten my back and lift my skirt in the front, and do a twirl so all the guys could see my chaste cock. This made me very horny. Being the center of attention for so many guys. Some of them even took pics of me, but I didn't care. I wanted them to take pics of me. I stepped out of the panties and kicked them over to one of the guys. The person that was instructing me told me to sit on my knees on the chair and wait. He went out of the group for a moment. They all quietly starred at me and some of them snapped more pics. I was full of confidence at that moment, even blew a kiss to a few of the guys. When he returned after a few moments, he had a few toys with him.

Jerry: We have a few toys here, whore. Lets start with this dildo.
Me: Yes, Master.

He handed me a 20 cm long rubber dildo with a suction cup and told me to place it on the chair. I did, and he gave me a little bit of lube before I slowly sat down on it. The guys became really excited when I started to hump up and down on it and even moaned in pleasure. I closed my eyes and decided to rub my nipples, outside the bra and shirt, as I humped on the dildo. Jerry became very horny and apparently owned me for this part. He pulled his pants down and made me stand up before he moved the rubber dildo and bent me over the chair and started to fuck me in my ass with his own cock.

Jerry: Take it, you bitch. Tell me how much you love it.
Me: I love your cock. Please, please fuck me harder!
Jerry: Such a slut.
Me: Come on, you can fuck me better than that!

He fucked me hard, making me moan in pleasure. Suddenly another guy came over. He made me suck his cock. More and more guys started to masturbate while watching. Some guys came a bit close to me, so in my horny state I grabbed their pants and dragged them towards me, so that I could jerk their cocks with my hands. Louis handed Jerry a large glass as he came close to orgasm. Jerry pulled out of my ass and placed the glass right under my ass and came in it. Then he wrote “CUM” just above my ass with permanent marker, and “WH” on my left ass-cheek and “RE” on my right ass-cheek. Spelling “WHORE”, if you included my gaping asshole. He continued writing on my body and it turned me on very much. He ripped my white shirt off and wrote “Jenna's cum list” on the very top of my back, and “Jerry” as the first name of the list. I suspected all of them would end up on that list, and thinking about it made me even more horny for their cocks. The guys that had their cocks in my hands and mouth stepped aside, before a new guy approached. It was one of the three winners, Andre. He was very muscular and dark skin tone. The kind of huge guy I had fantasized about, forcefully fucking me and using me hard, however he pleases. I was a little scared as he approached me, but also super-horny.

Andre: Hi there, pretty slut. You wanna taste my huge cock?
Me (gulping): Ye-yes.
Andre: You have a fucking sexy ass. As one of the winners I'm allowed to place my cock straight up inside that nasty hole.
Me: Yes, you deserve it.
Andre: Before I fuck it, I'd like to see if you can fit this toy inside first.

I gulped again as he showed me a large buttplug. It was like a three-part buttplug. Where the first part was not that huge, but the second one was, and the last part was very thick. He placed it on the chair and told me to sit down on it. I was allowed to use as much lube as I wanted. The first part went in pretty easy. But the second part was difficult to get inside. Andre slapped my face and called me a whore, as I tried to get the second part inside. Telling me that he didn't have all day. It turned me on being treated like that and I managed to get the second part inside. As I sat like that a few guys came a bit closer, and I quickly crabbed a cock in each hand. I tried to look innocently up at Andre as I stroked the cocks, with two out of three parts of the plug inside me. Maybe he would show me mercy. It already hurt a bit. He grabbed my cheek with his strong hand.

Andre: I want that whole plug inside you, whore!
Me: Bu-but it's too big.
Andre: I don't care. Make it fit!

I tried to let more weight on it as I sat on the chair. Forcing more and more of it inside, but it was painful. Andre let me try for a little while, before he became tired of waiting. He lifted both my legs up by my thighs, forcing all my weight down on the huge plug. The guys squirmed as I squeezed and dragged their cocks to keep my balance. Andre just smiled, and told me to keep my legs up like that as he pressed on my shoulders. I got tears in my eyes as the plug finally completely entered my ass. Andre lifted me up and placed me on his wide shoulder.

Andre: Haha! Most of you guys owe me some money! I knew I could force this thing inside her!

The guys laughed as Andre showed me around with that plug up my ass. Even the guys that seemingly had lost, enjoyed watching me with that plug inside of me. It was not very comfortable, I felt very full like that. But I liked being his prop for this.

Andre: Time for you to claim your price, whore. I'll be nice, because I want you to keep that plug inside you a bit longer.
Me: Yes, Sir.

He let me down on my knees in front of him, and made me suck his cock. It was a huge cock, but the plug was bigger. The guys seemed eager to get close to me so I would grab their cocks with my hands. And of course I did. With Andre's cock in my mouth, I had another cock in each hand. I sucked him for a while before he changed his mind.

Andre: Fuck it, I want that ass of yours. Let go of those cocks, whore.

He bent me over the chair and started to drag the plug out of my ass. It wasn't very pleasant, but it made me horny. I moaned as he slowly pulled it out. He stirred my hair after he had pulled the largest part out. He knew that was painful. The rest was easy. He threw the plug on the floor and quickly began to fuck my ass. I didn't tell him to fuck me harder, like with Jerry. When he was close to orgasm he pulled my pigtails, forcing my body to stay still as he pushed deep inside me. Then he pulled out and came in the huge class. He added his name to the list on my back with the marker.

Last edited by subDanni; 09-22-2017 at 03:08 PM.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post: