View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 06:18 PM   #124
subDanni

Louis, Richard and one more person entered the room.

Louis: We will start with him. The two others will join shortly, and the others from the party will not join. Only the losers, with me and Richard watching. They are to be humiliated and degraded in front of us. Hehe.
Me: Fine.

I looked at the guy I was going to dominate. He had a normal sized body and was about average looking. I figured I would have to go into complete dominant-mode and never out of character, unless it was really necessary.

Me: Get down on your knees, dog.
Dog: Yes, Mi-mi..
Me: You address me as Mistress, got it?
Dog: Yes, Mistress.
Me: Lick my boots.
Dog: Yes, Mistress

He was completely obedient, and the power-rush was amazing. I made him kiss my boots and lick my heel, before the two others came in. One of them was a bit overweight. Not fat, but a bit chubby. I assumed I could make some fun of it without him taking it too personal. The other one was slim. I made them strip off their clothes, down to their underwear. Richard and Louis just watched all this happen. Didn't say anything.

Me: I'll call you, the big one, Piggy. And you, the slim one, Tiny. Both of you address me as Mistress. Understand?
Both: Yes, Mistress.
Me: Piggy, clean the other one of my boots.
Piggy: Yes, Mistress.

I let Tiny watch this while kneeling, with his hands on his head. After they had kissed my boots and licked the heel, I let them kiss my butt-cheeks. I could see Piggy getting a cute little erection in his boxers as he kissed my ass. I decided to punish him for that, so I instructed Dog and Tiny to tie Piggy to the table that was placed in the middle of the room. His legs tied spread to each leg of the table. His upper body bent over the table, with his arms tied spread to the other side of the table. I inspected the rope work, to see if it was tight enough. Piggy moaned a bit when I tighten the ropes on his arms. I pulled down his boxers so his ass was exposed. I decided to use a paddle they had.

Me: I want you to count out loud as I spank you.
Piggy: Yes, Mistress.

I gave him ten soft spanks at first. Then ten more, hard spanks. I could feel that I should not be rougher, judging by the tone in his voice as he counted. He received ten softer spanks, before I slapped his ass with my hands. And also rubbed his ass with my hands. He really seemed to like that last part. When I was done I decided to stuff a ball-gag in his mouth and just keep him tied like that. Then Tiny started to rub my ass with his hands, without my permission. He seemed eager for a punishment.

Me: What are you doing, Tiny? Perving on my ass?
Tiny: Sorry, Mistress. Your ass is just so sexy.
Me: And who allowed you to touch it?
Tiny: No one. I'm sorry.
Me: I can see that little thing between your legs is horny. Why don't you show it?

Tiny pulled out his cock. I told him to start jerking off. He hesitated a bit, but seemed to really want to masturbate in front of me. As he masturbated I told Dog to undress. He was still clothed. I got the shocking stick they had and used it on Dog. On his nipples, just to show Tiny what it looked like.

Me: For every 30 seconds you masturbate without squirting that pathetic thing, I'm going to shock your friend Dog here. And just to be sure, it is in your best interest to be fast.
Tiny: Yes, Mistress.

Tiny used a bit of time, I used the stick on each of Dog's nipples 5 times before it Tiny seemed to get close.

Me: Pull you boxers down, Dog.
Me: Tiny, I'm going to use this stick on his cock now. You better hurry.
Dog: Please, Mistress!
Me: Don't plead to me. Tiny can make it stop any time he wish.

I was able to struck him 5 times before Tiny finally came, squirting all over the floor in front of him. I made sure the intensity wasn't too high for Dog. He seemed to manage. I made Tiny lick up his own cum, even though he really didn't wanted too. Then I handcuffed him to a pipe in the corner of the room and left him there. Told him that this was his punishment for not being able to keep his hands off me. I sat down to rest for a while. Just observed the two tied slaves I had, while the last one sucked on my heels. Then I walked over to Tiny, hoping he might be able to become horny again.

Me: So, you used about 7-8 minutes to cum, you pathetic slave.
Tiny: Yes, Mistress. I'm so useless. I'm sorry.
Me: Well, that means I'll give Dog 8 minutes to play with my body in front of you.
Dog: Really, Mistress?
Me: Yes, I like to reward slaves that obey. And doesn't think they can touch me without permission.

I watched Tiny to make sure he was looking at us, while Dog started to feel up my body. Grabbing my ass, thighs and even my crotch. He kissed all the parts as well, and sniffed up my ass. I felt so powerful with an eager slave like that. When the time was almost up, he started to hump my leg. I wanted to let him continue, but had other plans.

Me: Lay down on your back, Dog.
Me: Do you want to cum?
Dog: Yes, Mistress. Very much!

I sat down with my butt right above his face, and with my body in the direction so that I could play with his cock. It was already rock-hard, so I started to jerk it. His cock felt nice in my gloved hands. I assumed it felt good for him as well. I leaned down and blew air from my mouth on his horny cock, then I sat down on his face for a short time. He began to squirm around. I slapped his balls a bit, before I continued to stroke his cock. Eventually, he came in my hand.

Me: Bad news Tiny. Your punishment is not over just yet.
Tiny: What, Mistress?
Me: I have one more cum-load for you, slave.
Tiny: No, please, Mistress.

I wasn't sure if he really didn't want it or if I should push it. When I squat down beside him a touched his cock with my other hand, it became erect again. I decided to force the cum-filled hand into his mouth. His cock didn't get any softer. I took both my gloves off and placed them on Tiny's head. Then I decided to hogtie Dog and leave him on the floor, unable to move around much. All of them were gagged with ball-gags. I went passed Piggy, as I walked towards Louis and Richard to sit down, so I decided to slap his ass gently a few times, before I sat down in a chair beside the clothed gentlemen. I crossed my legs, and looked at my tied and helpless slaves. It made me feel like a powerful and bitchy mistress.

Richard: Omg, that was hot. They won't be able to look me in the eyes after this! Completely humiliated!
Louis: I agree.
Me: Thank you.
Louis: Now we kinda want to change the scene a bit. Will you join us in another room?
Me: Sure, but leave them like this for a while.
Richard: Hehe, sure! Your really cruel, Jenna. It turns me on so much, somehow.
Louis: Yes. But know you will see a more submissive side of Jenna. Lets go upstairs.

In the new room upstairs I was told to put on a school-girl outfit. Small white top, white bra and frilly white panties. Checkered red and black skirt, white stockings with pink bows at the top and black heels. They didn't told me to, but I removed the wig and made pig tails on each side with my blond hair. When I was ready, Louis told me to sit on a chair in the middle of the room. At first I thought three guys would enter the room, but everyone came in, except the slaves I had left tied up in the other room downstairs. They all lined up around me in a circle.

Last edited by subDanni; 09-19-2017 at 06:26 PM.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post: