TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom5222 View Post
Name: tomtom
Limits: webcam, face pics, scat, family, public, illegal
Send Photos?:yes but no face
Send Reports: yes
Apparently, they say that three constitutes a fair test so I'll have you do the newest designed CBT dare. For the others who have commented on this thread and not received a dare yet, I've been at work all day today and I've got a couple of hours left - if you're still waiting, you'll receive it tonight. So tomtom, back to you - enjoy the Penis Ice Cream.

Penis Ice Cream

I hope you're not feeling too hot right now, but just in case you are - I'm going to give you a chance to cool off with our special Penis Ice Creams! Where is the Ice Cream you may ask? Silly you! You've got to make it - and you are going to use your penis to do so!

You are first to get a cup or bag of Ice. You are to hold your penis in there for a minimum of 30 seconds, if you think you can take more - feel free to go for longer! This should create an extremely cold feeling on your penis. You are then going to go and find something like yoghurt or melted chocolate and dip your penis into the mixture! This should give it the colouring!

You should now be stood there with a freezing cold penis covered in something such as Yogurt or Chocolate. You should remember the Syrup of course. Pour the syrup onto the penis and then if you want, maybe add some sprinkles! Your penis should be nice, cold and messy by now - but wait! In the time it has taken you to do all that, your penis has become warm - dip it in Ice, this time for a minute.

Feeling numb? Oh well that's no good! To get some feeling back into your penis, you should rub one off. Masturbate your little, freezing cold Ice Cream. You've had the ice, now it's time for you to experience the cream, let your little Ice Cream explode with cum - now go wash it off, but make sure the shower is cold.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"