Thread: Dare: Person Above AB/DL Dare
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 03:49 PM   #3
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

This is just a copy paste of an earlier dare I posted but I'd like to help get this thread going so here it is.

You're going to be a baby. First things first, take off whatever you are wearing and put on a diaper, you're not ready for big boy undies yet. I want you to get an old tshirt that is too big for you (go to a thrift store to get a big one if you need too). Kind of cut the bottom sides a little to make it more diagonal, then bring the back point underneath your crotch and between your legs up to the front and safety pin it there. So now you are wearing a onesie, and boy don't you look cute. Fix yourself some dinner, I suggest spaghetti. Get some liquid laxative, and mix it in with a baby bottle full of milk. Now it's time to eat, but uh oh, you have no utensils, guess you'll have to eat your spaghetti with just your fingers, hope you don't make a mess all over yourself and your face. Don't forget to finish that whole bottle of milk too. Okay, time for beddy-time. If the laxative hasn't taken effect yet, you can be sure it will overnight, you don't get to change out of what you're wearing until the morning, have fun!

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to kirrik for this post: