View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 03:03 AM   #50
Hornypenis

Nice dare so I've jumped straight away.

At 1 stage rolled 6 and tried to tease myself but it didn't work out and left frustrated.

2 stage rolled 3 and that was a bit better cuz finally can touch my aroused penis bit it end quickly

4 stage rolled 6 edges , I was concerned that could cum at this yearly stage and first 2 edges was ok but 3 from my penis popped a little a mount of cum in my stomach but it wasn't fully cumming cuz I was still aroused and erect so continue the other 3 and damn it was so hard but happy that I've done it.

5 stage got 3 minutes of touching my balls and jerk off. I was so careful to not cum so with slow moves with my hand and only gently touching my hard balls did get to end.

6 stage got 5 dare.From the beggining I stroked my penis slowly and gently and thinking for other stuff to get my mind off arousal and to be able to last long cuz it was 4 long min and in the end I'm happy and very wet from jerking.

Stage 7 got 1 min just teasing but before that it needed to edge once it was not easy cuz I'm very aroused at the moment after that starter to touch my stomach , thights it wasn't arousing but I need it to get off arousal a little bit and as I'm writing this I was holding my penis with the other hand.

Stage 8 rolled 1 and cummed at 13 second of 30 so continued it was weird but at the end worth it cuz felt good after all this stages to be finally Cumming.
Hornypenis is offline   Reply With Quote