View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 07:51 PM   #83
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Post
I'm wanting to start dressing in sluttier/naughtier outfits, at least while I'm at home. I have a few ideas, thin tank tops, only wearing a bra, going without panties, and wearing a collar when I'm home, but what else should I wear/not wear? Should I modify articles of clothing somehow or be adding certain things to my wardrobe so I'm more exposed? Thank you in advance!
Hi Belle,

Thanks for using my decision making service, it was a lovely surprise and I hope this won't be your first and last visit here.

It's good to embrace your inner slut and express that, starting indoors sounds like a good plan. I like the idea of a collar, so run with that. Thin tanks tops sound good, but you'll need to modify them to show some side boob. To be sluttier slash the front to show more breast and nipple as you jiggle and move around, bra-less of course.

Only wearing the bra might be channeling your inner stripper instead!

Of course you will need a skirt, think tiny here, modify if you need to, small enough to show a hint of ass cheek when standing and a good view of ass and a hint of pussy when bending over. Think faux leather or shiny sequins or animal print, anything cheap and trashy. Bending over is something you should do a lot, please practice this.

No undies would of course be slutty, or think bright red thong, something accessible, easily slide to one side and revealing.

Shoes, channel your inner trash slut lap dancer here, think silver and shiny and clunky with high thick heels, think 1970's go-go strip club style.

Feel free to share your new purchases and creations with me! Enjoy!

Please do call again...
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote