View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 12:18 PM   #9
Spd138

Default Good advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
My take?
Do it, but be smart.
You wanted to do something like this. You've probably wanted some of the ladies to see you like this.

If you are worried about things getting out of hand?
Don't drink. Maybe that's boring, but you stay sober. The butler doesn't drink on the job anyways.
It would be on you to be the show AND to be the source of self control, but that is sort of what the position calls for anyways, isn't it?

You can also make it clear before things start that this is likely a one-time thing. Dickworth won't be appearing again. This is a favor to your wife, who wanted to do something special for her friend.

And if word gets out?
Shrug. You were the safe. sober, responsible male entertainment for some of your wive's friends, because they could trust you. No sexual favors happened. Things didn't get out of hand. Everyone knows what to expect from bachelor/ette parties anyways. So what is worse?
Your wife and other girls spent a night drinking with a stranger male who stripped for them?
Or you were entertainment for the party?

I don't see much difference, aside from you being the safer choice, anyways.
There might be some giggles at your expense from girls.... but most might wish they were there too.
There might be some light jabs from the guys, but most of them would wonder what it would be like to have been you that night.

And that's if things get out. You could ask the girls (who are friends with your wife, presumably), to respect that this is private.
And one good idea? Phones off and left by the door. No interruptions.... but also no cameras. Except your wife's. She might be amused filming the night, and she won't spread that around.
I'm taking the advise from you abd Rachael and doing it and going a step further and offering full nude. But I am taking your advise of no phone or camaras expect my wife. But I'm a realist and this will get out secret or not
Spd138 is offline   Reply With Quote