Thread: Claimed
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 04:29 PM   #753
Heath_Edger

Hi, i am new to this site. I want to try this pm thing

The first Woman who pm's me, owns me for 3 pm tasks. I will verify myself to you with a naked pic (head to toe) and i will send proof pics of every task. If i fail, those pics are yours to post online, i will consider them public property, and i will never try to take them offline, ever.

Limits for this dare, since it is my first: extreme pain/blood, toilet things, destroying/cutting clothes, friends/family/identity, sexual interactions with people who see me in public, public crowded places, being tied up or cuffed.

Available for: nudity tasks (indoors or out in public in quiet places of town or in the fields surrounding my town, so not the busy streets), masturbation/cumshots, anal play, bodywritings, pissing (not over me or my clothes), crossdressing. All these can be combined in some way you like. I do have a number of buttplugs, but only one expensive metal plug which i can wear all day.

Please note i have quite a busy life and i might not be able to do some things the same day, so we can work out a time schedule together.

It's kind of scary, but i do really want this to happen, will you be the one to help me with my first dare steps?
Heath_Edger is offline   Reply With Quote