View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 02:50 PM   #5
Kaat Doucet
Account Banned

It also ment that she sent those pictures to my ex BFs.. When I finally got home my sister was waiting, I was eager to tell her everything that happend even though I was exhausted. I went straight to bed without getting dressed or cleaned. When I eventually woke up I went to my sister and I started telling her about everything that happend. She admitted she was there for most of it.
She showed me the recordings from pretty much every person that recorded me or took pictures of me, as we were watching the clip from the first guy I remember how I looked directly at the camera and gave him permission to record me, except in the playback you could really tell how horny I was. The thing that suprised me the most was how hard you could hear me moan in the videos.
Floor told me she was the one that removed my bag. She was told to do so if I didn't get to it within 2 hours. She told me I lost the keys to my handcuffs and that I would've been screwed if she hadnt noticed. She told me I ate her out at the park and that it was her boyfriend that fucked me. On queu pretty much her boyfriend came upstairs and winked at me, laughing and smirking a little as he didn't know that I was such a big slut.
I asked Floor if she really let him cum inside me (considering he was her boyfriend I was quite shocked.). He said it seemed like I was enjoying the way he was fucking me last night, to which I just noded. He pulled out his phone to show me the pictures he took of me last night that he saved as his screensaver..
My sister looked at me and told me she didn't text those files to my Ex's, but that she still had to hide one folder in the park. And that I had to put one of the pictures where I was clearly visible as my phone screensaver Aswell as leave a printed out version of that picture signed with my name and phone number on a train towards my school in the netherlands.
We printed out those pictures and put them in a folder. Which we later dropped off at the alk. I also wrote my name and number on this folder. When we went back later to check on the folder it was gone so somebody took it.

I would advise anyone that has considered to do this dare to do it, it was a once in a life time experience and a night I wil never forget. I experienced a lot of new things I would've never experienced normally. I'm looking forward to posting a new report when You make a new dare!
Kaat Doucet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Kaat Doucet for this post: