Thread: Fiction: A Satyr Gangbang
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 02:21 PM   #4
naughtylittlegirl

Default A Satyr Story: First Person Version continued

And all the while they keep making me cum, either by those tormenting ridges and merciless strokes, or by teasing fingers on my pulsing clit and the hot splashes of cum deep inside me. I was exhausted, but I couldn't stop cumming; it was almost a game to them, each one trying to fuck every drop of cum out of me, the heads of their cocks scooping the semen from my pussy and making it drip down over my bottom, puddling under me in the grass, then trying to push that third head into my tingling, spasming pussy, shoving their cocks punishingly hard against my cervix when they filled me again.

I lost track of time, lost count of how many satyrs have fucked and filled me, how many had used my body for their pleasure and made me cum for them, in the middle of the sunny meadow. I heard a familiar voice in my ear; the first satyr saying with that smooth, low voice that my first lesson was almost over, as he thrust his cock into me with a load groan. Even with all of those massive cocks fucking me relentless, my pussy was still stretched tight around him, and I moaned in response, not sure if it was his cock or his voice that made me tingle and tremble under him. He began to slowly fuck me, drawing it out, keeping his promise to make this last. And then suddenly the third head slipped inside me, stretching my aching pussy to its limits, the tip pushing against my cervix, causing it to open slightly. No one ad ever made me feel this before, nothing had ever opened me this deeply, and I panted for breath as he tenderly licked my cheek, kissed my neck, whispered in my ear what a good little toy I was, taking all three heads of a big satyr cock in my pretty pussy. I was still shaking, struggling to process being this full, my body hardly knowing want to do with the sensation of the tip of his cock opening my cervix even that tiny little bit, when he ground his hips against me, making me feel his cock stretch me more, own me, the tip tormenting my poor, sensitive cervix, now so thoroughly punished by satyr-cock that even it was surrendering to them. The slow, deliberate strokes were almost worse - he withdrew fully, making me feel every head pop out of my tightly stretched pussy before pressing them all the way back in, the satyrs around me counting and applauding, making sure I didn't forget for a single moment that I was on display.

That first satyr began to thrust harder, still with those long, tormenting strokes, his own moans becoming louder as my hot, wet pussy caressed his sensitive cock. I could feel another orgasm building, unbearably, every thrust adding to the heat pooling in my belly as my pussy tried to tighten, only to be forced open again and again by a hard thrust, all the way inside me, then back out, again and again and again, mercilessly fucked into the ground. He was drawing this out, driving hard but not letting himself cum, not yet. His hand slipped down to my pussylips, stroking my almost painfully swollen clit with his thumb while he watched my face closely, smiling that damned half-smile when I gasped at the thrill of pleasure running through me. He leaned down to my ear once more, whispering words I'll never forget: 'You like this, don't you? We know you do. You've cum too many times for us to not like it. Just once more, pretty. Just cum one more time, and your lesson will be over.' He punctuated that last sentence with a particularly hard thrust, and with a loud moan I came harder than ever on the satyr's cock. He held himself still for a few moments, enjoying the feel of my pussy massaging his stiff member before allowing himself release, filling me with spurt after spurt of hot cum, until it was spilling out around his cock.

I could hardly breathe, my entire body aching, drained; I felt the tiniest relief in the thought that it was finally over, I could finally rest. Just as I began to slip into a sweet unconsciousness, I felt that first satyr stroke my cheek again. I could almost hear his half-smile as he told me they weren't done yet, that I could rest but that this was only my first lesson, and that I would come with them now and they would start teaching my pussy to take them fully. Until they could press their balls tight against me while they pumped me full of their cum. I only had enough energy to whimper as they untied me, one of the satyrs lifting my limp body from the soft grass to carry me away...

I do give dares, but I am not looking to form any relationships beyond friendship at this time.

I am being mentored by my dear friend Wardell.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

naughtylittlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote