Thread: DIY bdsm
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 07:51 AM   #85
little pet
getDare Succubus

Lightbulb

Today, I present to you, my latest creation.

I was always very attracted to the humiliator gag.

It has all sorts of attachments and I love how versatile it is in scenes.
I was thinking that it should be possible to make my own, completely free, humiliator gag system.

They key is the several attachments that need to be interchangeable. So, I needed to make a good, sturdy base, to attach them to.
I decided to use iced tea bottles... They have a wide neck (about 4cm), and quite big bottle caps. I also had some leather and a few canvas straps in my scraps box that would come in handy.

Here's how I did it:

1. I grabbed a foam ball that I found out fitted exactly in my mouth, with little room to spare.
2. I cut off the neck of the bottle, but left some centimetres to be able to attach it to the ball.
3. I glued the plastic bottle neck to the ball.
4. I cut out a 2 layers of leather, to form the front panel.
5. I glued 2 canvas straps to the insides of the leather panels and sewed everything together. And I attached a belt buckle to one strap.
6. I made a hold in the front panel, just big enough to squeeze the bottleneck through.
7. I covered the foam ball in thin leather and sewed that to the inside of the front panel. Now the bottle neck isn't going anywhere.

The gag itself was now ready. So all that was left, was to fix the several attachments to the caps.

-The first one is a simple O-ring attachment. I just screwed an eyelet through the cap and fixed it with a small bolt in the back. The ring attached, is a key ring.
This will make for an excellent fixing point, or hook to hang stuff from.

-The second one is an attachment for an iPad stylus (not pictured). It's a ring of foam, cut out to hold the stylus, fitting inside the bottle neck.
This will make it possible for me to type, while my hands aren't available.
Sir is already enjoying himself about this one. He's saying I'll be nice and quit

-The third one... is a toilet brush attachment (que excessive blushing...)
I've always liked the intense humiliation when seeing it being used in movie clips. So, yeah...it seems I can experience that now too.
I made a hole in the cap and pushed the toilet brush handle through. I actually took off the top, or it would become too long. I used some glue, but above all; duct tape. I could't really think of an elegant solution, but it works excellently holding it in place.

Here is the result. I haven't really tried it yet. Except for seeing if it fits and if the caps are easy to change. They are. It seems to work excellently.
I'm going to make some more attachments in the future. I've already bought a cheap brush, which must be fun to use.
Other ideas are welcome!

Tomorrow...tomorrow I'm going to get a session using it, and Sir has told me it's going to be bad... (I can't wait!)

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 08-28-2017 at 10:54 PM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: