View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 12:39 PM   #9
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
Not if you want a quality, personalized, well thought out dare.

I am not justifying people not sending one at all, I am just saying that it does take time if you want something more than a generic dare.
I agree. I hate sending boring and/or generic ones. When I post threads offering dares each one I send takes me 10-20 minutes to create.

As for what annoys me most?

*People who don't accept no for an answer.
*People who try to steal you away from your sub/dom.
*People who tell you to not tell your sub/dom and play with them.
*Random spammy PM's of "be my mistress/be my slave." (Usually in terrible grammar.)
*People who don't follow rules/guidelines with things like PM dares, threads etc.
*People who apply to ads without even fully reading them and/or think they are the exception to a rule you place in ad. For example, ask for a female and a male applies. Or ask for 25+ and a 20 year old applies, etc.
*People who post terrible one liners for an ad. I understand not everyone is good at writing but come on. You get what you put in and that shows the effort you are putting in is...zero.
*People who think because they have seen your dom call you names or seen verbal name calling or similar in your likes they have the authority to call you those names too. They don't.

...Okay, clearly quite a lot annoys me
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 08-24-2017 at 12:42 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: