View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 01:00 AM   #8
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default yep

Well, I guess others can answer too, but it's designed for gay guys. On questions you're not sure, estimate.

1. How long is your penis? has varied over the years. Currently has been has been: Hard at 7-8 inches.or Soft as much as 5-6.
2. How long is the longest penis you have ever had up your ass?
9 inches -- the guy has been the longest ever.
3. How long is the longest penis you have ever sucked?
Same guy. Though being BI, Nearly all guys have been long, but not always skinny.
4. How long is the shortest penis, other than your own, that you have ever played with? 4 inchs - but this one was also a shemale.
5. How many different people's penises have you handled?
Lost count -
6. How old were you the first time you sucked cock?
Probably age 10 or so.. was also first ever threesome.
Was with first gf and first male friend too.
7. How old were you the first time you fucked someone up the ass?
Age 12 same guy and girl.
8. At what age did you first realize you like penis?
Age 13 - Previous times were always thresomes with the above two friends.
9. When it comes to penises, do you have a preference of race? (It isn't racist--we can't control what we are attracted to)
Race has never been part of my sexual choices.. though size and attitude has been.
10. Have you ever shown your penis to a group of people (in real life, outside of a locker room or other place nudity is accepted)? Yep per parties
11. Have you ever pleasured a family member's penis, and if so how close of a family member? Brother. Though its been usually just jerking off.
Though I did suck him once.

12. Are you willing to send a dick pic to any getDare user who asks?
Not neccesarily - Though I talk to GD users - they are typically annonumous.
I tend to stick with local friends or other where we get to know them beforehand. Though yes wife & I have done strangers from the better bars we might go to.

Edited: We stopped doing strangers years ago though

Last edited by tcitycity; 08-26-2017 at 05:04 AM.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote