View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 01:52 PM   #49
bmattill

Nice dare – so far! I got a 3 on the first roll, so I just had to keep myself hard for 5 minutes. Not too bad. On the second roll a got a 5, so I did the 75 bpm for 4 minutes. Also, not too bad. It’s a little weird keeping hard while typing, though…
On to edges…
I got 3, which shouldn’t be too bad. Took me a while to get to the first edge, so I’m taking a typing break to go a little bit soft before the next ones. First edge generated a lot of pre-cum, which I used as lube for the second edge. Got there much quicker, of course. Third edge came quicker still. Pfew – made it through, though.
Shenanigans – rolled a 3,= 4 minutes. But the metronome is at 150. Could be rough….
OK, so I made it with only 1 stop, about half way through. So I’m supposed to edge once (which came very easily), and then continue on my report. Actually, I’ve been writing all along, so there’s not much more to report here. [Except, I’m at my office, and it’s too dangerous to be totally naked. So, I have my shirt on, and my pants still around my ankles. Need to keep it that way, just in case.]
Rolled another 5, so 4 more minutes of shenanigans. Metronome 170!
Made it! Although, the 4 minutes seemed to take forever – and I swear the metronome speeded up!
Next roll, a 5, which means 3 minutes. Well, folks, couldn’t keep totally hard for 3 minutes. Damn. Partly because the edge prior to this was almost a ruined orgasm. I got some cum, but not very much. But, I think that caused the sagging.
So back to step 5, where rolled a 1, so I have 3 minutes again. Rolled a 4 – 150 metronome.
Well, fuuuuck. I got through step 5, but when I did the edge prior to step 6, I got too close and had a totally ruined orgasm. This is a total FAIL!

But, I had a blast, and will definitely try again!
bmattill is offline   Reply With Quote