Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 03:16 PM   #138
moretech

Default Page 103

Next Amy said “Jesse, you will need to get pricked by a needle ten times and you can not make a noise” Amy then took a needle and went over to Jesse. The first two were in Jesse’s hands, the next ones were in his ass, so far he still did not make any noise. Next Amy went over to Jesse’s chest and poked him there with the needle a few more times until she reached 10 times making Jesse pass the challenge. “Okay, Rose, the change to the challenge is that you will be blindfolded while this is done” making Rose sigh and then put a blindfold on as Jesse got ready to poke her with the needle. After ten jabs with the needle Rose succeeded in not making a noise but she almost failed a few times. “Okay, Andrew, you will have to get this done without moving” said Rose making Andrew get ready for the challenge.

Just like the others Andrew managed to complete the task without fail. “You, what’s your name again?” asked Andrew “Jean” she replied. “Okay Jean, you will have to do this while I also rub your clit” to which Jean sighed and then got ready. Jean spread her legs a little giving clear access to her pussy. Andrew then started by poking the needle in Jean’s left breast followed by him starting to rub her clit. After rubbing her clit for a minute he poked Jean in the shoulder with the needle. another minute of rubbing later Andrew poked Jean in the ass and still kept on rubbing. Right before Andrew would poke her again Jean let out a moan causing her to fail the challenge. After Jean took off the blindfold she took a paper from the bag and read out “I have to be fingered in public once a day ….” to which Tammy added “That is being fingered by somebody other than yourself” to which Jean sighed again.

“Okay, Samantha, you will need to get tickled at the bottom of your feet but you can not laugh for a full minute” said Tim. Samantha got ready while Tim went over to her. Shortly after starting to tickle her feet Samantha started to laugh causing her to fail the challenge. Samantha went to take a paper which read “Fuck a random guy once a week for as long as you are younger than 21” causing Samantha to sigh and then look at Alex who is supposed to make the next challenge. Alex grinned and then said “Violet, that is your name right?” Violet nodded to which Alex then continued “Okay Violet, for your task you will fuck the person who last modified or made the challenge for five minutes” to which Violet sighed and then went over to Alex and started to ride his dick, moving up and down on it. Five minutes later Violet was done with her task to which she then said “Since I can only do things that make it more difficult, I guess the change is that Richard, you will not be allowed to touch me with your hands while you fuck me” to which Violet then went to lay down and spread her legs for Richard to start to fuck her. Five minutes of fucking later Richard completed the task and did not touch Violet with his hands. “Nicole, the add-on for you will be that you have to suck a dick at the same time, you will need to draw a paper to see whose dick you will suck” to which Nicole pulled a paper from a bag of names which read “Ken” Nicole, Ken and Richard then all got into position and Nicole started to move up and down on Richard’s dick while giving a blowjob to Ken. After fucking and sucking for five minutes Nicole completed the challenge and got up which revealed to the group that Richard cummed inside her pussy. “I really do not want to suck a dick so I choose to pass on the challenge” said Jason before Nicole said anything.

“Sweet, so I get a rule removed” said Nicole while looking at Tammy. “You do not need to stay shaved anymore” said Tammy followed by Janet saying “Okay then Ian, you will run around the room behaving like a chicken for three minutes.” Ian started to act like a chicken, walking around, flapping his arms like wings a little, pretending to pick food from the ground and so on until the 3 minutes were up. “Okay, Lisa, my addition is that you will need to pick and swallow one of these things during this, yellow is for girls, dark orange is for guys, so you fail if you pick up the wrong color” said Ian as he took a bag from his pants and made the contents spill on the ground, mostly in a pile. Lisa started to behave like a chicken and picked up a yellow one followed by her swallowing it just in time for the 3 minutes to end. “Okay, my addiction to the challenge for Emmet is that he is not allowed to talk and is only allowed to make chicken noises until somebody fails the challenge” to which Emmet started to behave like a chicken, picked up and swallowed a dark orange one, and kept on going with pretending to be a chicken. Once the 3 minutes were up he stopped pretending to be a chicken but was still not allowed to talk so he pointed at Alia and motioned for her to start the challenge. Alia then started to do the same, behaved like a chicken and swallowed one of them followed by not being able to talk so the next person to start the challenge. Grant, Anita, Tammy, Alexis completed the challenge and then it went back to Kati for the same challenge, from there Adam, Gene, Bill, Chloe, Spencer, Lorena, Ken, Tracey, Drew, Amy, Jesse, Rose, Andrew, Jean, Tim, Samantha, Alex, Violet, Richard, Nicole, Jason, Janet, Ian and lastly Lisa all completed the challenge to which Tammy then said “Okay, since we each completed the challenge there is no penalty for loss, so let’s start a new challenge starting from Emmet, but first let’s get these rules changed for those who can” to which everyone was relieved. “Okay then, so I get to remove a rule” said Lorena followed by Tammy saying “Yes, and the rule will be that you do not need to be in just panties or less when at any of our places”

“I also get to remove a rule” said Tracey followed by Tammy saying “Correct, and the rule to remove is that you do not need to stay neatly shaved anymore” Tracey sighed as she wanted another rule removed but then nodded to which Tammy said “Rose, you are not owned by all of our parents anymore, while Violet, you are not owned by Chloe anymore” “What about me?” asked Nicole to which Tammy said “You don’t have to post a nude selfie online anymore but all those that are already there you have to leave there”. Nicole nodded followed by Tammy then saying “Okay, that is everyone, now, Emmet, make a challenge” “Okay, my challenge for Alia is that she will need to stimulate one person of her choosing of the other gender until they cum, if it takes longer than 10 minutes, then she fails” Alia nodded and then said “Okay, then for the person I will just draw a name from the bag, so here goes” as she reached for a paper. “Alex” said Alia next followed by her walking over to him. Once at she was next to Alex she took his cock and started to give him a hand job. After about two minutes Alia decided to take a different approach and started to give a blowjob to Alex. Just seconds before the ten minutes were up Alex ended up cumming making Alia win the challenge and able to remove a rule. “Alia, you are not owned by Ian anymore” said Tammy making Alia smile and then say “Okay, Grant, your add-on to the challenge is that you have to complete the challenge by only using your mouth” “Okay, just like you I will pick a name” he replied as he pulled a name from the bag. “Rose” he said followed by him then walking over to Rose and burying his face between her legs and starting to lick Rose which in turn caused her to moan. Ten minutes later Alia said “And he failed so I get another rule removed, sweet, so the rule that was preventing me from disabling the fucking tasks is the only one that can be removed” Tammy nodded.

Anita said “Tammy, you will have a staring contest with a random person” Tammy nodded and then took a paper from the bag and said “Ian” to which both Tammy and Ian started their staring contest. A little while later Ian blinked causing Tammy to win. “Sweet, I win, so one rule gets disabled for me, I will let Ian chose what rule that gets removed” Ian started to think a moment and then said “Okay, you do not need to record yourself fingering anymore to send to Gene” Tammy smiled weakly as she would have wanted the having to be naked to be disabled and then said “Alexis, your add-on is that you will need to be fingered by another randomly drawn person” Alexis nodded and then took a paper from the bag “Rose, I will be doing a staring contest with you while ….” she said while grabbing another paper “Lorena, you will be fingering me”. The three girls got into position and then started the contest while Lorena started to push multiple fingers inside Alexis. A little while later Alexis closed her eyes as Lorena surprised Alexis by pinching her clit. “Alexis loses the challenge, so now she will need to do a cam show once a week” said Tammy causing Alexis to sigh and then nod.