Thread: Fiction: Slippering Peter
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 10:08 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Part 2

My own cock was getting rock hard as we talked. I'd not spanked anyone before although I knew it was a popular man-fun sexual pleasure. Peter Baker naked and presenting his arse to me was a prospect to send my cock into fits of solidity to equate with hardened steel.

But there was more yet to come from Peter Baker.

"And would you be naked when you slipper me ?"

How my cock did not explode at that suggestion I can not understand. I felt it's warm shaft pressing hard against my lower abdomen. It was a dream, I must have fallen asleep but no it was real enough.

I don't remember what time we began our conversation, it was not dark and the summer sunshine penetrated the fabric of the tent. Slowly the light faded, we talking in the darkness, occasionally stitching on a torch when one of us needed another can of beer.
The general background noise of the camp site dulled as one by one people turned into sleep. Sleep was the last think on my mind.

Peter shone the torch on his watch. "Give it another hour," he said, "then are you up for giving my arse the whacking of a lifetime."

Time perhaps to attend to the practicalities of what we were about to do.

"So you want me to whack your arse ?"

"That's the general idea. Smack it hard with one of your trainers."

"Teachers at school used to use a gym plimsole, I don't have one but I do have those canvas deck shoes I brought incase we went fishing from a boat some time."

"Show me them."

I rummaged about an found my blue canvas shoes, I took the right one and handed it to Peter. He held the sole in his fist then whacked it into the palm of his other hand.

"Yeh that will do nicely. Surely there won't be anyone about now," he continued, "what do you say we make a start ?"

My cock had been hard for hours but eased its tension slightly as the hours crawled by, those words of Peter's sprang it back to attention. I would enjoy slippering my friend but it was the possibility of a post spanking wank really excited me.

He was right there wouldn't be anyone else about that time of night.

"Let's do this."

It was a warm summer night, a cloudless sky but still warm in the air. There was a half moon so it was light but not as bright as a full moon would have been. We zipped up the tent and headed towards the gate in the field which led out to the cliff top path along the headland.
To the north and away to our right the beam of Trevose Head lighthouse carved through the night. Away to the left the late nights of Newquay twinkled in the distance.

"I have wanted to have my arse whacked for ages,"
Peter giggled. "I can't wait."

"You are sure about this ?"

"Absolutely."

To be continued .....

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 08-17-2017 at 10:12 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote