Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 03:24 PM   #137
moretech

Default Page 102

After the game, with all the girls extremely exhausted they talked for a while longer before going home with those that are exposed covering themselves up as much as they can. Much to the girl’s disappointment the group was not able to have any games for 6 months causing them much discomfort until it was time for Tammy’s birthday in the middle of the winter. During these 6 months Amy gave birth to a baby girl from her brother Jesse, Samantha gave birth to a baby boy but she doesn’t know who the father is, Alexis gave birth to a baby boy from her twin brother Colin, Janet gave birth to a baby boy. Jean got pregnant from the tentacles that fucked her and is due to this giving birth to more tentacles every month which also caused her breast size to have gone up a size and constantly lactating and Lorena is pregnant but she doesn’t know who knocked her up.

December 7 of the year 3422
All the girls, except for Catherine showed up to the birthday party which was already decided to get a game to be played that Tammy could set most of the rules up for. As for the guys, Ian and Jesse were the only ones to show up as the other guys did not get invited by Tammy but without the girls knowledge Jesse and Ian also invited some other guys, who already decided to play on the condition that they would not be getting rules. Because Tammy did not want to do the party at her place for her parents, the group decided to play the game in Lisa’s place again. The guys made sure that all the girls were already there by the time that they arrived which allowed them to ring the doorbell to which Jean opened the door and was surprised to see not just Jesse and Ian but also 12 other guys, which included both Tammy‘s and Tracey‘s brothers. “Who are all these guys?” asked Jean “Some friends” replied Ian followed by “They will be joining us but they can not get rules added like all of you girls and me and Jesse” “Does Tammy know about this?” “No, but I command her to allow them so it doesn’t matter” replied Ian again causing Jean to sigh and letting all them in followed by the whole group going down to the basement. As the group came down the girls sighed but didn’t bother covering up, after all, they had been exposed for the last 5 months already.

After Ian explained who each of the guys is and commanded to most of the girls to allow them to stay Tammy started to go over the rules for the game. “Okay, so we will start out by each and everyone of us being naked” she started as she wanted to make it fair for everyone by being exposed. All the girls and the guys took off their clothes and then listened to what Tammy had to say after that. “Next, we will take a group photo of us all being naked together and send the picture to each and everyone of our phones so we each have a memory of this” The group posed for a picture and with a camera that has a timer took a picture of everyone naked together. “Now, for the game that we will play, we will play a challenges game, each of us, in turn, creates a challenge that we believe the next person will not do, if the next person does the challenge then he or she can make an adjustment for the challenge for the person after him or her making it more challenging with each person, if the person does not do the challenge, then a rule gets added on the person that did not do it plus a rule from the person who last did the challenge is removed, at the same time, for each 2 challenges that you complete you can also remove a rule, if you do not complete a challenge, then you do not make a challenge either but the person after does” Everyone agreed to the game and signed the G.R.E.

“Well, let’s draw numbers to see what order everyone is in, but we will do guy, girl, guy girl and so on with exception of the last few girls as there are more girls than guys.” said Tammy as she pulled out a box with papers. The order of the game is Kati, One of the guys that is not a sibling or from the group, named Adam, Gene, Bill, which is Tammy’s brother, Chloe, Spencer, which is a second brother of Tammy, Lorena, another guy that is not a sibling or from the group, named Ken, Tracey, Drew, which is another brother of Tammy, Amy, Jesse, Rose, another guy that is not a sibling or from the group named Andrew, Jean, followed by another one of them named Tim, Samantha, the second last guy that is not a sibling or from the group named Alex, Violet, followed by the last one of those not from the group, named Richard, Nicole, Jason, which is one of Tracey’s brothers, Janet, Ian, Lisa, Emmet, Tracey’s second brother, Alia, Grant, Tammy’s last brother, Anita, Tammy and lastly Alexis.

“Okay then, let’s begin” said Kati followed by “Adam, I challenge you to do four cartwheels right after each other without stopping” Adam then went and started to do some cartwheels but was unable to do four of them in one go as he had to stop for each one to do another one. “Sweet, I get a rule removed” said Kati followed by Tammy saying “Okay, so Kati, the only reason why it is removed is because it was the first challenge, therefore, you are not owned by Janet anymore” Next Gene started to think and then said “Bill, your challenge is to make five snow angels outside” to which Bill went outside and made snow angels in the fenced off backyard, once he was done he came back inside shivering from the cold. “Okay, Chloe, on top of making snow angels you also have to do it in half the time as what I made mine in” said Bill making Chloe sigh and then say “You were rather fast and didn’t waste any time, so instead of being cold I will choose not to do it” “Okay, then Chloe gets a rule added now, so Chloe, pick a paper from this bag” said Tammy holding out a bag. “Must have hands tied behind back when at people’s place” said Tammy after Chloe picked a paper and gave it to her. Spencer then said “Lorena, you will drink a glass of water while being upside down.” Lorena tried her best with the help of the others and after some time completed the challenge. “That was hard” said Lorena followed by “Ken, my adjustment to the challenge is that you have to do it in half my time or less” to which Ken then took position and with some struggling managed to do it in a quarter of Lorena’s time. “Okay then, my adjustment is that Tracey has to do it without being held by the legs.” to which Tracey went to take handstand position and then got the glass moved to her mouth allowing her to drink, in just less than half of what Lorena did she completed the challenge and then said “Okay then, Drew, you will need to ….” “stop, I can’t do that challenge, so you win that one” interrupted Drew followed by Tracey looking at Tammy who said “You will not need the anal plug anymore from now on” to which Tracey then took the plug out of her ass.