View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 11:12 PM   #108
badboy3892

Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB258 View Post
1. Tie your cock and balls nice and tight and run the string down to your foot so that as your leg goes straight when walking it hurts. I'd like to see a pic of the string running down your leg to your foot

2. Now to push you a little. Get dressed but go commando and leave your zip undone. You must now go to somewhere like a shopping mall and buy a nice new soft toy and some chilli powder or cayenne pepper.

3. Every time someone points out your zip is undone thank them, do it up, walk away and undo it again. Each time counts as one point.

4. Now go home but let's make it interesting. If you walk keep one hand in your pocket and edge every 5 minutes until you are home. If you are in your car you must keep your dick sticking out of your trousers/jeans the entire journey. If you are on the bus try to sit at the back and edge for the entire journey. Pic proof needed and as you like exhibitionism you must send it to me and five people who ask you for it.

5. Now at home make a nice little dick sized hole in your new toy. Starting with 5 add on as many extra points as you got in part three. This is how many shakes of chilli or cayenne pepper you must shake into that toy pussy.

6. Now you must use your hot new toy as a fleshlight. To make sure you didn't cheat you must show it on your dick and and after you have cum in it.

Now report back on here dare complete or dare fail and tell us how it went.

Enjoy
Basically, I totally failed on point number 4, but everything else went well.

Since I don't have any exhibitionism pics to share, I'll give the full write-up I sent Dan and a video of the final part to anyone who asks.

Thanks again

Likes: furry, plushie, sadomasochism, chemical play (icy hot, tiger balm, hot pepper), genital torture, cam pics/video (no face), forced orgasm
Dislikes: anal, feet, ruined orgasm
Limits: scat, puke, blood/gore, piss/cum drinking, permanent, public, family, showing my face
badboy3892 is offline   Reply With Quote