View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 05:22 AM   #105
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walpole View Post
Yep

I feel like you may have missed this. I'd like a truth and a dare with number 5.
Oh god that means you get to ask me a truth too!

Truth question

Who was the last person you had sex with and what happened (no names but how do you know them)

Dare

1. Put on your sexiest girly outfit, drink one litre of water and drop 2 ice cubes down your panties.

2. You cannot piss in the toilet until you have completed this dare. You can either piss yourself or pee in a glass and drink it. I like recycling hehe

3. As you've asked for level 5 you now have to post on 5 threads that I have started. Go to my profile, then statistics and click threads started by me (the link below should take you there as well. Using google random number generator set for 1 to 15 do it 5 times and select that number down the list. If it is gender specific and doesn't apply to you chose the next thread down. If it gives you the same number as already done run it again.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/search.php?searchid=25240375

4. If you have to piss then you must send me a pic showing whether you pissed your panties or chose to drink it.

I do hope you manage to complete part 3 in time hehe

Don't forget to post back on here dare complete or dare fail and a description of how the dare went.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote