View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 06:00 AM   #95
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blootys View Post
OK, I will try a truth and a dare.

1) Likes etc in sig. I'm stuck in and around the house though so can't go into town, shops, etc.

2) Gay

3) I'll go for a 5...
That's a bit more sporting for a first one, well done Blootys. I'll use up all your likes and at least one curious

Truth

How old were you when you first masturbated over a straight mate, did you ever get to do anything with him and if not what would you have liked to have done?

Dare

1. This hits 4 likes in one go (Submission, humiliation, pics, nudity). You must write my name on your cock and the names of 4 other people who have asked for dares around other parts of your body, pubes, stomach, feet etc. Now you must send me all your pics and the others the pic with their name on.

2. Now get dressed wearing 6 items of clothing (Anything you wear as a pair like socks counts as 1 item), and go outdoors, either your garden or a woods etc.

3. Now roll a dice the number dictates how many items of clothing you must remove before sending me a picture and only after the picture has sent can you get dressed

4. Now the curious dare. So far you have sent me some interesting pics you must PM me your choice to this question. Do I post all those pics on my tumblr blog with your profile name or do you send me a picture of your face?

Remember to post back here how the dare went and if you failed or succeeded

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DanB258 for this post: