View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 08:16 AM   #38
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
If I could like posts, I'd like Leo's.
It's true it doesn't really give a realistic look at the quality of the thread, seeing as two voted sticks the stars. But a lot of people are simply getting mad because there stuff was rated down, I'm not sure, but if everyone gets mad when their stuff isn't rated 5 stars what's the point in rating. Maybe people just didn't like your thread as much as you did?
But at this point I know personally, I'm not all cut up about ratings so maybe I can't comment on that.
I'm not a fan of the "one heart a day" idea, I like the Like & Dislike idea, but I reckon if we had it, straight away someone would be all angry that they got a dislike, but that's the point off rating systems, for people to have an opinion on something.

I really don't like the underlined part to be perfectly honest. This sounds a lot like rep on only the created threads. I think it should be the user option for rating on a blog, and maybe in the lounge. I however think it is needed in the Truth, Dare, Story and M/S section. I occasionally go through the section and just seeing a post that says, "Im mAstr th@ iz nice. Cam required" need to be shown are bad threads. If a user doesn't like it, maybe do some research so next time, they have a better thread. But to totally overall it, I really don't find it necessary and I think there should be higher priorities than this.

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote