View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 04:28 AM   #425
Yipyupyop

Welcome everyone by this final punishment for the losing team. Sorry for the delay had busy with my job. The Red team is standing by the wheel of punishment while The Blue team is sitting comfy on chairs whatching how The Red team vote one person to be their loser. We see Notkevin whispering something to Naughtyboy. The voting begins. Notkevin votes for Ezeperalta212. Ezeperalta212 votes for Notkevin. The final vote will decide the loser. We hear that Naughtyboy says 'Notkevin sorry man but I have to vote out someone but not you because I vote for Ezeperalta212. With that the loser is Ezeperalta212. As she is walking to the wheel she sees the following: Human sundae, Spa day, Firing squad, and Gunk tank. Sje spins the wheel and it lands on Spa day. She walks over to a plank where she lays face down on it getting a massage but instead of regular massage oil they use peck instead spreading it over her back. After that needs to turn around face up. Now she get a nice facemask which is made with mustard, yoghurt, grinded coffee beans, and pickle juice. After the mask is applied. She gets two rotten tomato slices on her eyes. After the face mask is well incorporated. She goes to the mud bath and by the smell of that I don't think it is just mud alone if you know what I mean. She get dunked into the mud bath. After 5 minutes of relaxing in the mud she can get out and go back to her teammates.

And with that this weeks Messy Game Show is over. Thank you all for participating and hopefully you come back.

LIMITS: drinking/eating poop and pee, public, hidden public,
family/friends, pain and pics or vids

Spoiler:
Hey know you opened this spoiler you need to give me a pee dare and a messy dare

PM me for a dare that i have to do

PM DARES
Yipyupyop is offline   Reply With Quote