Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 02:12 PM   #131
moretech

Default Page 96

“Chloe, go to D4 please” said Tracey which resulted in Chloe taking Jorge followed by right after Tyler taking Chloe when Jeff said “C5 to D4” and once again Tracey got a rule added which read “Allow anyone, including complete strangers, to fuck you” Next Tracey said “Nicole to D6” followed by Jeff with “F7 to F6”. Next Tracey said “I can’t win, am I allowed to give up?” to which a notification showed up on a screen which read “Giving up will result in all penalties that the commander received after picking the 10 loss rules, to be for all the members of the team plus the commander has to take 5 extra rules” Tracey sighed and then said “Okay, I ….. give up” she said making Jeff the winner and the female group the losers. Tracey then went to the bag and pulled out 10 rules. These rules are “Only allowed to wear undies”, “milked”, “Horny bracelet”, “no more bra/panties”, “Neatly shaved”, “Pets can fuck”, “Tattoo of rules”, “Anal plug when at people's place”, “Sell body to 5 people” and “Not allowed to cover up” which resulted in Tracey and all the girls to be Naked at all times, which took effect right away causing all the girls to be completely naked in front of a lot of spectators which resulted in multiple screams from the girls as they try to cover up. All of the girls also have to stay neatly shaved. They then also need to send a nude selfie to everyone of the group each day and have to do every video call completely nude. On top of being naked, the girls are also not allowed to cover up which results in those that tried to cover up to fail. Each of the girls also has to wear an anal plug when they are at their own or any of the houses of those that joined the game. On top of that, each of the girls now also has a bracelet that receives signals from the guys’ bracelets, Charles already agreed to buying all these and handed them out to everyone. Each of the girls also has to get a temporary and easily modified tattoo that lists all of their rules on their back so anyone can see the rules they have to follow at any time. All the girls also sold their whole body to Chloe, Jean, Ian, Alexis, Anita, Harry, Catherine, Alia, Charles, Kati, Lisa and Jeff. Each of the girls will also need to be sucked by their breasts while either a machine or guy is fucking their pussy for one hour each day, with this, many of the girls will require help as they do not have the machines to get fucked or sucked. Each of the girls also has to fuck one guy of the group once a week for as long as they are younger than 24 which results in all the girls except for Violet to having to do that. Each of the girls also has to allow anyone and any pets to fuck them whenever they want and can not disable tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are disabled.

On top of those rules, Amy also sold her body to Nicole, has to send a video of herself fingering to Charles daily and has to help Jesse get rid of his morning wood each day while she is also able to get pregnant and currently is pregnant with Jesse’s child. Samantha also has to masturbate on camera each day and send the video to Kati, she is also already pregnant but due to the sheer number of people that cummed inside her she does not know who made her pregnant. Rose also sold her body to Amy, Jesse, Samantha, Tyler, Violet, Colin, Gene, Janet, Nicole, Tammy and Tracey while also having sold her body to everyone’s parents and Tammy, Tracey’s and Alia’s siblings. Nicole is currently not pregnant but is able to get pregnant. Kati has to have a vibrator inside her pussy that is turned on whenever she is not being fucked by a guy or machine and also sold her body to Janet. Alexis also sold her body to Jesse, Samantha, Rose, Nicole, Gene and Tyler while she is also pregnant with Colin’s baby. Janet also sold her body to Amy, Nicole, Samantha, Colin, Rose, Jesse and Gene. Janet also has to fuck Jeff once a week, tape it and send the video to Amy for as long as she is younger than 17. Janet is already pregnant but does not know who the father would be. Jean is also able to get pregnant. Lastly, Tammy has to record and send a video of herself being topless or bottomless to Lisa daily and has to record herself fingering and send the video to Gene daily.

“Well, girls, I have a proposal for you” said Jeff to which all the girls, with some of them being bright red from embarrassment, to look at Jeff. “If you let us disable the rules that us guys have, then for each rule that is disabled one of you, decided by us, can also disable one rule but we can exclude one rule that you can disable, do you accept?” to which the majority said yes. Once this was decided, Jesse said “Okay, Tammy, you can disable one rule but you can not change your dress code” to which Tammy was disappointed but then said “I disable the rule of not being able to cover up”. Next Harry said “Amy, one rule, but you can not disable the tattoo” to which Amy then said “I disable the rule where I have to wait until last to disable tasks that involve fucking” Next Jeff said “Jean, Samantha, Lisa, Kati and Rose, each of you can disable one task but none of you can choose to disable the rule of your body being owned” Samantha then said “I disable the same rule as that Amy disabled” followed by Lisa and Kati saying “I disable that too” Rose followed with “I disable that same rule”. Lastly Jean said “I also disable the same rule as Amy”

There they were, 17 naked girls in public with around 70 spectators watching them, most of the girls felt humiliated and embarrassed. “Want to play another game with some modified rules?” asked Jesse to which the girls asked “What modified rules?” before saying for sure if they will or will not play again. “Well, let’s do it that if your group defeats one of our group you can remove a rule for everyone one of the group but it is not chosen by you, instead it is chosen by random from the list of rules the person who has a kill has, no rules will be added when people get defeated, you can not respawn and once a girl gets killed, she will be tied up and give free access to any of the spectators and any of us. If she is not fucked by a person, then tentacles will fuck your pussy.” Jesse replied to which the girls started to think. “What about on the field, what happens there?” asked Amy. “On the field, we will not touch you, however, when you girls are stationary a tentacle will fuck your pussy.” The majority of the girls did not want to play it but then Ian said “As I own each and every one of your bodies, you will play the game with us” making the girls sigh and then take position on the field while the male team also took position. “Can we change something up, as Tracey is not that great with chess, can we make somebody else the commander?” asked Lisa. “Sure, you guys can pick who switches with Tracey” replied Jesse followed by the girls to have a small discussion before saying “Amy will switch with Tracey” shortly after both groups were then ready to play causing tentacles to come out of the field from under the girls and fuck each and every since one of their vaginas.

A coin toss decided that Jeff will start. “Joey, C7 to C5” said Jeff followed by Amy saying “Alexis, G1 to F3” which allowed Alexis to move where she then briefly gets the tentacles to stop fucking her. “Shaun, D8 to A5” said Jeff followed by Amy saying “Tracey, E2 to E4”. “Ian, E7 to E5” said Jeff which then resulted in Amy saying “Alexis, take E5 and remove a rule” to which Alexis moved to Ian and then said “The rule that is removed is that Jeff does not own our body anymore” Jeff then followed with “Colin, F8 to D6”. Amy instantly said “Alexis to C4” “Lorenzo, G8 to F5” said Jeff who is distracted by looking at all the naked girls. “Alexis, take A5” Alexis moved and destroyed Jeff’s queen and then said “The rule that is removed is that Gene does not own our body anymore” which only took effect on a few people. “F6 take E4” said Jeff making Lorenzo move to Tracey’s spot and causing Tracey to be moved off the field and tied up by tentacles giving access to herself for everyone. Only a few seconds later some spectators moved to where Tracey got tied up and started to play with her.