View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 06:26 AM   #423
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I walk out for rock paper scissor with the idea that guys love to throw rock. As I stand there stinking of garlic. I throw paper and grimace as he doesn't throw rock. I sigh loudly as we throw the same knowing I have to go to the chair with little consolation as I win the last round. I sit my cute butt on the dirty chair, bean juice soaking in as the host mocks me and the crowd laughs. I close my eyes as I feel my opponent approach me. A huge wave falls over me, I realize its slime as my shirt instantly is soaked, some going inside onto my bra. My hair is coated as I wipe my face, my lap a mess as I wipe it off. my whole body shining a pinkish tint as I slide back on my feet to my team annoyed that I was out witted.

As the 4th round begin and I watch as we lose some ground, hoping to make it up I try to get my hand clean and miraculously my aim is on point, hitting the target twice as I have to take my seat under the bucket. the floor and seat already a mess but so am I. He misses the first two times, hoping he is distracted by the sight of me or the mess he just endured. to my dismay he hits the bullseye....I close my eyes as something hits my head and coats me. I open them and realize its mud. I think just my luck. I am a gross brown, as the wet soupy mud has coated me. I try to drain my hair as I walk back to my team hoping that we pull this out or atleast my performance doesn't put me in the cross hairs for the end of the game.

As the last round begins, I know only 2 spots have mess. I take the first one wanting to get it over with, I cross my legs. as the cord is pulled something hits my head and boy does it smell. soaking my shirt further as I realize its spoiled milk, some lumps running in it helping to wash some mud off. I look down the row and realize as the 4th buckets goes that we have lost.

I walk back to the showers, annoyed I have to take a cold one and no prizes will be given as I see my teammates walking to the guys shower and talking. I worry that they will gang up on me.

after a doing my best to get clean, freezing throughout. I dry off trying to warm up. Looking at my bra, soaking in mess as my shirt sagged throughout the game allowing slime, mud, and milk in. I decided to not put it back on. wishing I remembered to bring a second one. I walk out in my black tanktop, Dark green camouflage print jean skirt just above mid thigh and my light blue thong and flip flops. Praying I get to leave with some dignity and don't face the final punishment.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers

Last edited by ezeperalta212; 08-06-2017 at 06:29 AM.
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote