View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 05:53 PM   #421
Yipyupyop

Welcome by our fourth and last game of this wonderful show. Today we have the game: Under The bucket. Here is a quick explanation. There are 5 chairs for the 5 contendants. Each one of the chairs got a bucket above them. 3 are filled with confetti of three different colours. Bronze, silver, and gold. The other two buckets are filled with messy stuff. The players need to pick one chair. But they don't know which chair got what bucket. So this game is pure luck.

All players go to their chosen seats. Ezeperalta212 goes under seat 1. Naughtyboy is sitting on seat 2. Buzzlightyear chosed seat 3. Dandushma picks out seat 4. And last but not least Notkevin select seat number 5. With that all the chairs are taken.

It is time for the first bucket. Soon as the bucket tips over Ezeperalta212 and the stench of spoiled milk fills the entire set scoring no points for her team.

The second bucket also tips over righto on the head of Naughtyboy making it rain with silver confetti scoring 500 points for The Red team.

The third bucket tips over Buzzlightyear splashing fish guts all over him. That was definitly not a good bucket. And by this no points for The Blue team.

This is ecxiting because there are only two buckets left. One with bronze confetti. The other on with gold confetti. If Notkevin gets the gold confetti then The Red team wins this competition. But if he gets bronze then The Blue team wins.

There is some drum roll while the bucket is slowly tipping over building up the suspense. To the despite of Notkevin it is the bronze confetti worth only 250 points.

Under the last bucket we see a man smiling to ear to ear knowing his team has won this competition getting a shower of gold confetti.

This was the last game and the final stand is:
The Red team: 2450 points.
The Blue team: 3200 points making them the winner.

Even tho The Blue team has only two players they still managed to get on top of The Red team. But it was for sure an excited game. Both teams where really bold to each other going neck to neck making this one spectucalair show to remember.

Now this over we got the finals where one of the The Red team is voted to be the loser and has to do the punishment assignment. The winners get a nice warm shower but unfortunately we don't have a big enough budget to provide you with clean clothes so you need to put the dirty clothes back on. As for the losers to get the hot water means there is no shower for the losers aswell for clean clothes. Please let me know who you going to vote as loser and we see at the punishing assignment.

LIMITS: drinking/eating poop and pee, public, hidden public,
family/friends, pain and pics or vids

Spoiler:
Hey know you opened this spoiler you need to give me a pee dare and a messy dare

PM me for a dare that i have to do

PM DARES
Yipyupyop is offline   Reply With Quote