Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 02:48 PM   #127
moretech

Default Page 92

“Well, that was a fun round, wasn’t it Alexis?” said Amy making Alexis glare “Let’s change it up a bit, instead of 5 chips to remove one rule it will now be one chip to remove a rule, however, the loser always has to give the chips to the winner, so the loser will lose two chips each round” said Amy to which everyone agreed. “let’s make another change too, let us make new groups with new drawing straws” said Lisa to which Jesse and Samantha were not happy but agreed. “What do we do with the current chips then?” “Well, both members have the number of chips that the group has now, so we will have more chips, let’s say Rose groups up with Jesse, then they will have 14 chips now” said Lisa “Okay, let’s regroup” said Amy as she took the little jar with straws. Everyone took a new straw resulting in group 1 being Janet and Nicole with 1 chip, Group 2 is Gene and Ian with 7 chips, Group 3 is Rose and Amy with 10 chips, Group 4 is Colin and Alexis with 5 chips, Group 5 is Kati and Samantha with 11 chips, Group 6 is Lisa and Jesse with 10 chips.

“Okay, so now that the new groups are decided, any other people want to remove rules?” asked Amy to which Gene talked to Ian and then said “I remove 3 rules, being milked, allowing pets to fuck and Colin’s ownership” “Okay, so now you have 4 chips left, we will remove 8 rules, 4 for me and 4 for Rose” said Amy followed by Rose saying “I remove Colin and Amy’s ownership of me and also that I have to be naked when at any of our places and the nude selfie” everyone nodded followed by Amy saying “I do not have to be naked anymore and also make Sam, Lisa and Rose give up the ownership of my body leaving our group with two chips”. Alexis talked to Colin for a little while before saying “I remove that any and all of our parents have ownership of my body, that is all that is removed” to which Amy said “it was listed on the paper as one thing so yes, that is one chip only” Kati then said “I remove all of my rules, leaving group 5 with 4 chips” “And our group removes 8 rules from me” said Lisa “I choose to remove the nude selfie, the being milked, the having this tattoo, the bracelet, the ownership of my body from Jesse, Gene and Ian and lastly I also remove the rule that people can touch and fuck me when I am naked” said Lisa. “Okay, so that leaves you with being naked all the time and neatly shaved, got it” said Amy to which Lisa sighed and nodded.

“Now that that has been settles, let’s start the next round but as the chips are so much higher than before, let’s play a triple round” said Amy to which everyone was surprised but then agreed, hoping to disable more rules. “Okay, we have to complete a race on space racer seven, that’s not too bad” said Nicole. Janet took the controller and started to play while Ian grabbed the next paper “We have to put ten toys inside us” he said to Gene to which Gene nodded and took a plug and put it inside her ass followed by Ian doing the same. “push six egg vibrators inside me” she said to Ian as she grabbed a dildo and then put it inside her mouth followed by Ian doing the same and then pushing egg vibrator after egg vibrator inside Gene’s vagina. “We have to give a piggy back ride, so that’s easy” Amy then jumped on Rose’s back who then started to walk. As both of them were still going around Colin took the next paper. “We have to run a lap around the house, let’s go sis” said Colin to Alexis as he started to run. “We just have to roll the die and get eight” said Kati as she read her paper. Lisa then took her paper to which she said “Oh great, it’s the handstands with toys like before” followed by her taking the handstand position and spreading her legs. Jesse then pushed a vibrator inside her and took it out, while doing so Lisa moaned. To make sure they had a decent time they both hurried and managed to complete in just a few seconds less than Kati and Samantha causing Kati and Samantha to be the losers.

“Okay, so the winner of this round is group 4 while group 2 is second and last spot is group 5, so group 5, give your chips to group 4 and then also choose two tasks each” said Amy. “Before we do that, I choose to disable the nude selfie, the being nude and remove ownership of my body from 4 people that will be a random draw” said Alexis to which she then pulled Violet who is Lisa’s sister, Amy, Colin and Janet from a bag. Once this was done Kati pulled two papers out of the bag with rules. “I have to wear the bracelet again and always have a vibrator inside my pussy, it does not say anything about it being turned on so it does not need to be on” After Kati put the bracelet on and the vibrator inside her pink lips Samantha went to draw her papers. “I have to be naked at any of our places and naked at all times, so really I just have to be naked at all times” to which Samantha then took her bra and panties off. “That’s no fair, you only got one task added instead of two, I say you need to draw another paper” said Gene to which everyone started to discuss a little before coming to the conclusion that Samantha does have to pick another paper. Samantha then picked another paper which said “Ownership to Ian” causing Samantha to sigh as she showed the group.

“Okay, so for the next round we have to draw a portrait of each other” said Janet to Nicole followed by Ian taking a paper and then said “well, I have to pump in and out of Gene’s ass twenty times” to which Gene sighed and then took position so Ian has access to her ass. “We just have to do twenty jumping jacks” said Amy to which both Rose and Amy started to do jumping jacks making their boobs bounce up and down for all to see. Alexis then took the next paper and said “Colin, similar to what Gene and Ian have to do, you have to put your dick in my pussy ten times” followed by Alexis laying on her back and spreading her legs. “Shit, we both have to do twenty handstands of five seconds each” said Samantha to which both Kati and Samantha started to do handstands. “And we have to spank each other 10 times” said Lisa happy as it is a short and easy task. After everyone got done Amy said “Okay, let’s do one more round and then stop with this game and do something else, but before that, the winner is group 6, the second position goes to group 4 and last spot goes to group 5 again”. “Okay, fine, we will both add another two rules, I have to also have one of those bracelets take effect on me and have to allow anyone to fuck me” said Samantha after taking some papers followed by Kati saying “I have to allow anyone to touch me and give ownership to Janet”

“For the last round we have to drag one of us around the house by the legs.” said Nicole looking at Janet. “I will drag you” replied Janet to which Nicole went to lay down. “We have to move 10 balls across the room without using hands” said Gene to which both Ian and Gene started to do so. “Tie each other up, well, tie up, untie and then tie the other one up” said Amy followed by “You can tie me up first” she said. As Rose started to tie up Amy, Colin whispered to Alexis “We have to rape another team, let’s wait until Amy is tied and then rape them” to which Alexis nodded. As Kati and Samantha started to do the 20 push-ups they have to do and Amy got tied up enough Alexis and Colin went over to Rose and pinned her down to the ground before Colin started to fuck Rose’s pussy. As Colin got control over Rose, Alexis then went to Amy, put on a strap-on and started to fuck Amy too. Lastly Lisa and Jesse said “We have to just give a piggyback ride, so Lisa, let’s do this” as he positioned himself for Lisa to jump on.

Shortly after everyone was done their task except for Rose and Amy as Colin kept on fucking Rose until he cummed inside her pussy. “Well then, since everyone else is done we know we were the slowest” said Amy to which she then added “First place is Group 5, second place is group 6, and as already mentioned, group 3 is last, so with that we give our two points to group 5 and group 6 gets one free point.” After a small break Nicole said “So, we will give up the rules of Janet having to be naked all the time, what groups will give up some other tasks?” to which Ian said “We will spend 5 chips to get rid of all of Gene’s rules.” As they did this Alexis talked to Colin who then said “we spend all our chips on giving up ownership of Alexis’s body, Anita, Catherine, Charles and Harry do not have ownership of her body anymore and she does not need to be naked anymore” Kati and Samantha also talked for a moment and then Kati said “We spend both chips that we have on getting rid of being naked all the time for Sam and allowing the touching for me” After they were done Lisa and Jesse talked for a moment to which they then said “we give up two chips for both of Lisa‘s rules” much to Lisa’s happiness and then added “As Nicole is the only one who still has to be naked, we will also give up one of our chips for her to not need to be naked anymore when at our places.”